PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And why women wait for the initiative from men? And I can shall wait for initiatives...

Semyonych
23.08.2004, 02:03
And why women wait for the initiative from men?
And I can shall wait for the initiative from it or her? Well suddenly:
1) I shall seem very much razvrashchennym-and she will tell or say: - " You to
All so resolutely you stick? And how often? "
2) Suddenly close relations (already someone is) are not necessary to her
3) Suddenly during this moment it is not necessary to stick (well not that mood, happens such:-)
4) it is simple proverjaju-and whether she is ready for the sake of me on resolute actions?

I can continue the list...
Here a little zametok from man's psychology.

24.08.2004, 12:35
Similar you not Semenych, and Semenovna! It is a lot of tongue melesh, look all you will chill!

Semyonych
25.08.2004, 19:46
Yes it or her! Simply dialogue does not suffice. .-in other section. CHto-something vjalenko is discussed all?

The anonym
26.08.2004, 10:32
C, it is psychology of men after 60 ti, can to you not zamorachivatsja already on women, and about soul or douche so to think, or a hobby what to get or start.

Ce
27.08.2004, 00:28
And the truth at times myself the old man I feel (well that only morally while).

The anonym
27.08.2004, 06:08
Semenych, morals voobshche-that is norms or rates of behaviour. Can be felt is more senior or is younger than the physiological age. Well and as you know, all over again problems with nerves, and then with fizilogiej and on organizmennom a level. And up to an impotency (frigidity) nedaleche.)

Irina
27.08.2004, 20:19
The initiative should proceed from the man!!! Or you wish to fall down all on women? And if we to you - and you to us: I am borrowed or occupied, I am not free, I blue and so on? Here and we live: (And in fact how much lonely people!!!

Huch
29.08.2004, 12:34
Men it is less than us than you, so girls dear or expensive, it is necessary to climb from a skin to receive the good muzhik. And we shall look at all your efforts and to make a choice.)

The anonym
29.08.2004, 18:21
Huch, you so absolutely zazhretes (excuse for roughness) It turns out, what you want only vyberat?

Huch
30.08.2004, 21:06
And sho to do or make? If the nature so has disposed, you come to dear or expensive boutique, overturn a heap of belongings, vyberaete liked, unless it nezazhratost.

Irina
01.09.2004, 10:12
And here it - already rudeness!!! We not belongings in a boutique, it not the best comparison. Simply natural modesty to us does not allow to approach or suit the first instead of because we do not want. By the nature - you it is more courageous than us, well and operate or work!!! And behind belongings ourselves we go, home them to us would not bring that we chose.

Semyonych
02.09.2004, 20:11
For Irina: (simply note) While went on job (
Occasionally I go by the underground) today in 8 mornings (!) became
To get acquainted with the girl. (well has liked very much,
It was similar to the trainer from fitness-the center, such clockwork). Has invited it or her in cafe in the evening. On all offers - "are not present"... (offers everyone were decent...:-) I sprosil-" And chto-family, children the husband? Why only " Is not present "?" And she: - " At me is liked and unique " I with respect have gone further vosvojasi having wished vseg-naivsego. Here a mirror situation to your phrase " it is borrowed or occupied, blue, etc. "
So IMHO it is necessary to last TO EACH OTHER instead of to assign to an opposite floor the initiative.

Asenka
04.09.2004, 04:22
Read A.Protopopova-all it becomes clear.

Semyonych
04.09.2004, 13:35
He is Anatoly Protopopov? " About feelings and Sex? "
Yes? (these or it protopopovyh it is so much...)