PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All attitudes or relations between us were perfect..., if not one BUT. To me wanted...

Страницы : [1] 2

Kira
14.08.2004, 06:34
All attitudes or relations between us were perfect..., if not one BUT. I would like more attention. And he could not call to me of 2 3 weeks, and then indifferently to call and meet. We are not so young. He is very borrowed or occupied on job. But I consider or count, that this inattention, this apathy he killed in me all love... And here in 1, 5 months of its or his next silence, on its or his call about an occurring I to him have refused, having told or said, that all between us is terminated or over. And he simply to me has told or said: " well, while. " At me a question: if he so it is easy or light with it or this has agreed, he means and did not like me? Though repeated always the return... Always spoke, that he thinks constantly of me, but is very borrowed or occupied...

The anonym
14.08.2004, 19:31
One and a half month??? You joke? What is love? One name.

Kira
15.08.2004, 12:16
Well it I for insult have written, that 1, 5 silences, we 1, 5 months are more correct did not see. Instead of he called 2 weeks.

Elena
16.08.2004, 11:55
Understand, many men cannot suffer or bear to stir or chatter by phone, so that did not call it not terribly. But also you saw very seldom. Usually man at once agrees about a following occurring. And that that he so is quiet otneessja to your words... There is there no love more shortly. Find more worthy person.

The anonym
17.08.2004, 10:31
Probably, you at it or him - spare air station, anyway not unique air station for its or his landing. But thus it is obvious not in the foreground, though also necessary, therefore he, not wishing to lose this air station (attachment or secure to not remain one), speaks you same words, that, probably, speaks someone or someone else.

Lija
18.08.2004, 23:41
Kira, did not like. Typical behaviour of the man when serious attitudes or relations are not necessary to him. And he knew, that sooner or later they will end......

Sojka
19.08.2004, 02:52
About serious tnoshenii to you speech here does not go. Probably he also is assured or confident, cho you it or him will search and call, and he can and snizojdet before dialogue with you. It is assured, that while he in the obidkah and waiting, you need to search for another the man.

Kira
20.08.2004, 09:19
All many thanks. I know, that sooner or later he will understand, that was not right... But already late. You are right, I still shall necessarily meet the love!

The woman
21.08.2004, 06:31
Yes certainly, you for it or him simply mistress... About love speech does not go.

The anonym
21.08.2004, 20:46
And what, mistresses do not like?

Kesha
23.08.2004, 00:27
In it or this Peach was spetsom. Let will tell...

The anonym
23.08.2004, 20:13
Here it is impossible to tell or say precisely. I had such situation. Only I was not close or attentive. I do not like to call, a principle such, I and have, to him can too. And here he took offence, that I do not call, and here once in weeks two I have called to him, and he has told or said, that all is terminated or over. Yes, he to me very much nravuilsja. But to run for anybody was not going to. I and have told or said " well, good, while ". So forget already this history.

The woman
25.08.2004, 11:41
Yes you have understood me about the mistress! Simply convenient woman for sex - no more... Here I with Liej agree. Pretty often such men. Alas!: ((

XXX
25.08.2004, 23:23
" The convenient woman for sex " - sounds pejoratively. More likely, the outlet during the moments of sensation of loneliness or any feeling of uncertainty in is simply necessary to him. But these moments at it or him last not constantly, and from time to time rolls, and then he addresses to Kire - probably, that any more to itself. And has got used to her. But anything greater it is not necessary for him, and as he understands, that greater he cannot give anything to her while she needs greater - to him it for certain already clearly, he has easily agreed to break off. Because differently it would be dishonest from its or his party or side. Now he, probably, simply will start to search to itself(himself) for a new outlet.

Woman XXX
26.08.2004, 10:56
You, probably, the man. Or greater or big idealistka. Though even if to perceive a situation from your point of view, all the same it is humiliating for the heroine. In fact that there would not speak, the woman aspires to love, to be near to liked, to be its or his unique... The wife if want...

XXX to the Woman
26.08.2004, 20:19
Kaneshna, I the man. Natural. And all from itself such idealistichnaja. Also do not doubt. And you? And in general, I also am friend Kiry. Itself here about myself I write. And at all I do not see anything humiliating in the given situation. Discrepancy of final plans rather each other still not is humiliation, and is nedoponimanie. To Her the husband was necessary, and to him - so to say, zhenshchina-drug-an outlet, it only was found out too late. And could in fact and earlier. Though at times it is more pleasant to deceive itself, even when the truth, apparently, vopiet (its or his these "disappearances or eradications" and "molchanki" - same it is obvious).

Kira
27.08.2004, 23:18
I absolutely agree XXX. Yes, it was more convenient" to me than itself to deceive, because wished to be with this person... For the sake of those hours happiness near to it or him, I was ready to suffer or bear its or his some "inattention"... But then I have understood, that the mistress I bad. I do not wish to be on last place in its or his life. I want chuvstovat myself desired, liked and necessary for it or him always, even when its or his series was not present. But alas... And he it has appeared cowardly. He considers or counts, that he is unpleasant to me, time has decided to leave, will not run therefore for me, in fact to him any more 16.. Here so.

XXX Kire
28.08.2004, 08:59
Necessarily inform us on the further succession of events: whether back this inattentive comrade after any time when it or he was captured with the next crisis of sincere instability has asked to you, or and has disappeared in abyss of the everyday sea. And then we with Margoshej shall establish or install it or him psihotip and we shall spend a line of the further strategy.

Kira
29.08.2004, 08:56
I think, that all depends on me... But I ANY MORE do not want, more correctly, I do not accept such attitudes or relations. And he very proud.

XXX Kire
30.08.2004, 12:45
Can, proud. And can, irresolute and afraid seryoznyh steps and the responsibility for someone. It most easier to cover with pride. That is silence. At times thus simply will run from any seryoznogo decisions or necessities something in a life abruptly to change, in hope as so to live it is possible. However, it is better to you to know. I do not doubt, that you still will meet worthy you, and it will be fast.:)

Kira
31.08.2004, 05:31
XXX, thanks once again for warm words, for encouragement. We shall hope. And you I wish mutual love always!

Peach
31.08.2004, 13:03
If you have decided to translate or transfer attitudes or relations in other stage and used thus primitive blackmail (ili-or) it is necessary to be ready to that the man can choose a variant not desirable for you. In my opinion, you have made a mistake, not all the man are silly, not all can be manipulated. Certainly, now it is possible to console yourself in that he a goat and the bastard, but next time when you want to make attitudes or relations closer do not speak: " Get out!! "

The anonym
01.09.2004, 10:16
Nonsenses, Peach, she in fact liked it or him. You understand, what someone means to like and dream about seryoznyh attitudes or relations, and you in the answer feed with promises, resort to you during the moments of emergency, and then disappear? Yes, it is possible to wait indefinitely, more precisely easy to be reconciled with similar position - if not so you like, and simply habit and attachment. But then when you like, so you can not infinitely live, because zhizn-that leaves. And then sooner or later once there is such here a spontaneous sincere reaction, and at all any it not a manipulation.

Kira
02.09.2004, 04:07
Peach, I did not manipulate it or him NEVER, and conditions too to him did not present. It is surprising, that the anonym of the rights to all of 100 % as though itself has gone through the same...

Anonym Kire
03.09.2004, 11:24
Not absolutely so was. Though he behaved similar. During one moment I have not sustained and have placed points above "and" - have admitted, as seryozno I concern to it or him;them as he to me is dear or expensive. Also has let know, that if from its or his party or side anything similar is not present, it is not necessary to meet further only for entertainment. But also has admitted, that what was the decision, he will be always dear or expensive to me, and it is the truth. Already all was peer to me, that he there will think, this uncertainty became intolerable. And he, strangely enough, also did not suspect, how much or as far as at me was seryozno to it or him;them. He has been shocked. He has left after that conversation, apparently, pochemu-that became a shame to him, that I at all and did not want. Though warm words have at last told or said many. Probably, this history has learned it or him to something. In general men, strangely enough, are not always ingenious in such questions, and we only hope, that they understand everyone, but alas... Not always.:) And you the man knew, what you liked it or him? Can, he thought, what at you bolee-is less superficial, as well as at it or him? Then he has hardly understood your decision: why you so have rigidly torn off it or him, has considered or has counted;has read out as a whim and has due to a misunderstanding taken offence.