PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Irina Ivanovna! I Have ripened here to you behind advice or council to address. Mind or wit...

ljusja
10.08.2004, 03:56
Hello, Irina Ivanovna! I Have ripened here to you behind advice or council to address. Cleverly also it is accessible explain. I make opening: When to me 2 years were the daddy tragically was lost, mum, 20 years to her were has remained with me and the little sister one-year-old. She has left with the little sister to the, has left me my fatherly to the grandfather with babkoj in derevtsshke the deaf person. The reason like sereznaja-on legs or foots to rise. When has returned in 3 years ostensibly me have not given or not remote. She has taken offence, has in marriage left, has left for the closed city, its or her husband and did not know about me. I shall pass or miss a piece while to me 16 it was not executed, but it was not sweet. Then I to meet her izredko became, more under my initiative. Hurted or was ill;was sick strongly, there were rare or infrequent letters. At present we communicate occasionally, t. e odnostoronne, without reproaches and justifications. Is going to (70 her already) in 4 times in marriage, the widow, means. My sister became the invalid after a craniotrypesis, the brother with family have got in accident, too the help is necessary. My mum now, being pleased for my successful life, with pride showing my photos to numerous friends whom she names " my family ", hopes quite seriously, that " we become me badly, I shall arrive to you ". At me and so on a life it was complex or difficult, so I now in such delusion how to act or arrive. Mum all taki, BUT... Very much I wait though for the short answer.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 20:44
As want, ljusja, but mum is mum. She you not obest - if to her it will be really bad, it is necessary to take. NOT - bozheski it.

ljusja
13.08.2004, 18:24
Here and I so think, about obedanija, and in ostalnom-insult, property human...

The anonym
17.08.2004, 08:39
ljusja, you esteem below what your advice or councils about human qualities and there and then write the delirium full opposite to your church charter.

ljusja
21.08.2004, 02:23
I explain: the reference or manipulation to the psychologist does not contradict also to belief. If watch or keep up, wrote, that the Lord uses different ways for the help the detkam, in t. ch, etc. people. Whether I know has learned to live without harm for itself and in a society more severe. The father know to me has advised, here submissively and I wait for the help of the expert as you obviously and have noticed.

Gika
24.08.2004, 15:07
ljusja, at me the father was in a similar situation. When to him there were 3 years its or his parents have divorced. The grandmother from Novosibirsk has taken away it or him to the to Belarus and itself has moved to Moscow. There it was necessary to the father very much it is not sweet: poorly they lived. The grandmother (very much not small) left the alimony to itself. More shortly the father with her anew got acquainted after school and with the grandfather after army. The insult terrible remained till 2001 when the grandfather was lost after failure or accident. We even on funeral were not in time... The father like also wished to go and insult... Though it seems to me that now he already to forgive or excuse itself(himself) cannot... Forgive or excuse to her all. All of us we are mistaken, sometimes mistakes or errors very serious. Whether you then forgive or excuse?

ljusja
28.08.2004, 11:01
Nda-a-a-.dumaju. All these words were very necessary to me. Whether and can eat what that psychological training that that during lifetime of mother to get rid we shall tell or say with such awfully unpleasant feeling?

Hazhilina I.I.
31.08.2004, 10:58
Hello ljusja! Very hardly it was necessary to you, and your present happiness has got to you road by But if your parents have not met, you could not be born. You zhizn-is the biggest gift which to you was presented by mum and the daddy. If not your mum, you would not be. Only so you could be born. All of you it understand, but be angry and are offended on it or her? It - is natural. You are an alive person. Above feeling of insult it is possible and it is necessary to work. You need to work internally with the psychologist above children's insults. Methods are possible or probable different: "arrangements", tranzaktnyj the analysis, etc. Then you can accept the the past for that price which you had to pay for it. Also will feel, as potechet a stream of love to your mum. And, certainly, then you can shelter it or her at yourselves. Certainly, do not forget to coordinate or agreee;compound the given decision with the husband.

ljusja
03.09.2004, 23:58
Well here, I knew, that I shall wait!, even has written down these terms. I now know a direction, I shall be and to work on myself further. Thanks you!