PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! I about yesterday's. The herring, you is right: when the husband sees, that on me obra...

nesmejana
29.08.2004, 19:12
Greetings! I about yesterday's. The herring, you is right: when the husband sees, that to me pay attention, he too turns (and, is direct the same day!)) by the way, he kak-that one of these days when I was going to on job, osmotrelmenja from legs or foots up to a head as though has for the first time seen, and has asked: " And at job, probably, muzhiks stick to you? " BUT... That SO to look or appear, I should most KNOW, that someone wants me, and that I someone want. As soon as this status throttle varies, I at once again plunge into a bog, tightens or delays kuda-that... The Conclusion: it is necessary to be in a status of easy or light;mild love CONSTANTLY!)

The anonym
30.08.2004, 09:39
It is necessary to watch or keep up itself and to be in the sports form

nesmejana
31.08.2004, 06:49
Well it is necessary, what fresh advice or councils! And len-that where to put?))

Herring
31.08.2004, 13:04
nesmejana, I very much often happen the rights. How to carry out this prozhekt-it already your imagination and your national creativity but if you already know, on what I that am possible davit-do not understand, why you do not use it or this....

kuka
02.09.2004, 04:28
The first step is made:) You have understood it::)
Similar, at you it will soon be adjusted:)
Has well told or said - "has paid attention":))) " and the same day ":))))))))

Well here
03.09.2004, 17:34
Illusion. Nothing varies.