PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the encephalopathy of vessels of a brain and how it or her to treat?...

Ljuba
28.08.2004, 18:29
What is the encephalopathy of vessels of a brain and how it or her to treat?

Agaev M.M.
01.09.2004, 08:59
I and TS With E and With d with
(And d F in TS j. enk phalos - F and E and At I and Y JU and SHCH F pthos - g d in With X With I TS, T and E TS SHCH I), g and T in With d TS E about I n Y d TS in JU I, and T and SHCH I With j With r l Y and in F With I j TS g and TS and in With SH TS I TS F and E and At I and F and JU and SHCH F With I TS At and g With E d TS E about I and F and z With in With d TS in With SHCH E j With r d At in and SH X TS I I e r. - With in TS SHCH e E about d With d p JU T in and With d, in and T in TS d TS I I e r - With g E TS X g d At TS I TS and Y, I d and g With and Y, d in With At JU, g and g e X g d n z SHCH With T and E TS At With I Y F and E and At I and F and JU and SHCH F With X century TS and j TS g z in and with At E TS I Y. I TS d; I With TS in At n Y E With I JU and F e d At n g d e With d about I TS At in and SHCH and and X and T I n TS (With g d TS I with, in With SHCH X in With SH d TS E about I and g d about, T TS g g and I I and With, F and E and At I With with T and E) (E) g z and With d and and X and T I n TS (g e SH TS I TS in e F With I d TS in TS g and At, With g g At I and g d about, p JU and and and I With E about I With with I TS g X TS in SH With I I and g d about, F in e T and g d about X century) In With g g d in and Y g d At With, I With in e to TS I with With JU with d I d TS E E TS d E and F and E about I n TS. In TS X g d With At E with r d g and T and Y With E and F and E about I n TS g z and SHCH n, in and d TS With r l TS and g d in and [. With Y TS-_ TS in I TS, and JU TS I and g With At to z TS TS in With I and e SHCH g and F and At in With j With. With Y TS (1875) I TS JU TS and and F and I TS At in and With d and E and F With g z With d in With to. TS in I TS (1881)] z in and I j TS g (and in g With and At g Y g z and SHCH; and JU TS I . . To and in g With and At With; With E and F and E about I n Y g TS At X and With in With E. yo in z in and I j TS g and JU and d in With At E TS I g and E with JU g At I and With in With SHCH At At With TS d g with d. g At I and and At With with. (g At g d. At I TS and, TS d in With p d E g At I TS). With in With d TS in E TS j TS I with and in TS X TS E with TS d g with in j I and Y, and T e g E and At At to TS Y.
and E about and I TS E about SHCH with F and At and in d about p I and TS With E and With d with g and g e X and d and I TS and in in TS d I and At and in I j and SH TS d T n d about p, With in j I and Y JU and F e d T n d about g and g e X g d n TS and in With SH TS I with.

Agaev M.M.
03.09.2004, 15:10
Encephalopathy (from grech. enk? phalos - a brain and p? thos - suffering, illness or disease), the collective term designating an organic lesion of a brain of noninflammatory character. Distinguish congenital - as result of an embryopathy, and got - as consequence or investigation of infections, intoxications, traumas, vascular diseases of a brain, etc. Specific displays is not present; on the foreground can act neurosolike (an asthenia, irritability, a sleeplessness, a headache) and (or) psychopatholike (narrowing of a circle of interests, passivity, emotional fieriness, roughness, etc.) frustration, disturbances of memory and intelligence. Character of treatment is defined or determined by the reason which has caused.