PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me it is very difficult, now I do not know as myself to overcome and what to do or make, can...

Alla
28.08.2004, 02:14
To me it is very difficult, now I do not know as myself to overcome and what to do or make, there can be you will help or assist advice or council! It has turned out so, that we have remained after very cheerful party with the friends nochivat (the husband was fairly drunk, the child hnykal-I wish to sleep). I put to bed the child and when has returned have found out absence of the husband and the friend (they were locked in a bedroom). After their occurrence vmese very happy, my husband tried to embrace it or her (type friendly). I behaved aggressively, tried something to prove to him, he has transformed it into game. For the morning the husband did or made a guilty kind (after that when I have reminded him of it or this), houses proved, that so has got drunk and does not remember at all that. But rasstovatsja does not want with me! That's it the decision has come to this moment to agree to change to him (my colleague achieved me already for a long time, isprobyvaja all ways), as has occured or happened (not leaving in soul or douche that!) Now has begun depresija! I can not understand the husband (Here it it or him it is drunk byl-do not remember), has got confused in myself! To Me it is very bad!!! Help or assist to understand!!!!

Olga
28.08.2004, 07:41
Alla, try to calm down. In vain you have gone or send by " I shall revenge you your method ". It in what has not resulted or brought, only to your depression. I think, that it is necessary so "to take offence" (to leave kuda-that and so forth) that the husband has sincerely apologized for the offence. If it is fair, I kobelizma too do not understand it or this, but most likely, it simply to try or taste desire brand new.

The anonym
31.08.2004, 21:02
That was, was: to regret - to not regret it is useless, - to another will not be. Forget and live further. Better, certainly, put on the to the colleague a fat point, and never tell about change to the husband. Men of it or this do not forgive.

Anna
01.09.2004, 16:31
It is not necessary to blame itself for change. It is a way to escape from a pain. However, this way still has never helped or assisted ANYBODY... There Is only a feeling of emptiness and disgust. .ne it is necessary to exhaust itself...
And " was drunk - I do not remember... " Such only at topers happens... And so - a standard excuse.
First of all - take itself in arms or hand, show will power and character and force the husband you TO RESPECT!

Alla
03.09.2004, 08:05
Anna, very simply to tell or say " zastavte it or him to respect with you ", how!? I tried "to get to the bottom" all over again, that him does not suffice, what for it was necessary for him. In fact he could receive new sensations and at home, it was just necessary little bit most poeksperementirovat (netolko for me all time). But the answer was as you know! And in fact not a toper, it is insulting! Painfully, I do not want that and the respect here any more will not be! Now to me who will seems he to sleep with all to him.........! Izvenite!