PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 27 years and at body height 168 under hundred kg weight and razvivae...

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 20:58
Hello! To me of 27 years and at body height 168 under hundred kg the weight also develops a diabetes mellitis. What to correct for the health - it is necessary to grow thin... Has dumped or reset already 7 kg, but a problem that I so svyklas with the kgs and growing thin simply " lose myself ", it is possible or probable behind this weight my solved problems and complexes, a cat were cosy hidden all. I attributed to this weight. Now I am as though bared", psychologically nezashchishchena, depression (I eat sbalansirovanno and iz-for it or this myself I can not badly feel) has attacked. What to do or make?

Agaev M.M.
02.09.2004, 22:44
It is the widespread problem. Meets at the faces which have transferred or carried changes of appearance owing to a surgical intervention more often. Go through these troubles antidepressants can, but they need to be selected very closely or attentively and cautiously, do not take in head it to do or make! It is dangerous. Only the decision of the psychiatrist!

Goldberg I.I.
03.09.2004, 07:31
Tatyana, first of all - about state of health. Whether contains a delivery nevertheless enough carbohydrates? In fact the brain, vigour and emotional fastness - "work" on them, often from shortage of carbohydrates at a diet run into depression. Certainly, I speak not about Saccharum and pies, and about complex or difficult carbohydrates - integral bread, for example. Now - about sensation of vulnerability at hudenii. Know, practically ALWAYS, ktome a serious pathology in an organism, excess weight is a result of "psychology", a question - what? What exactly "compensates" excess weight? From the practice I shall result or bring pair examples. 1. The young girl, in the past harmonous, chempionka on plavanju, owned nesk. Kinds of east kinds of struggle, starts to grow stout sharply. And here is any more completeness, it already an obesity. It has appeared, that nesk. Years back she has gone through rape and here since then - grows stout not clearly why. The subconscious reason had appeared to make passionate desire of the girl so that anybody and never could not look or see at it or her any more as on sex object, and also - as a result of disappointment in men, there was an acute desire to be assured or confident, that the one who will be with her series, likes it or her for internal beauty, instead of for external. And here the stick "was bent". To Her has carried however - she has found such and they are happy, the problem of weight has disappeared. 2. Still a case. The full woman of average years. Its or her completeness (thickness) has appeared this time - result of very critical and overwhelming education led very low self-rating. To her have hammered into a head, that she is insolvent, insignificant and for certain anybody will not grow fond of it or her. In rez-those: pavor and a casting-off of men, confidence that she of anybody from them is not necessary. And the subconscious mind has included or has switched on "program": it is necessary to correspond or meet and externally to the nikchemnosti and to "predictions" (the appeared suggestions) relatives! And here, it turns out, with what exactly the most vulnerable, "thin-skinned" women - provide to themselves protection, "tolstokozhest", some kind of the damper - from a possible or probable pain "from the outside".