PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At us a problem. My senior 35 years or summer sister finds...

Anja
30.08.2004, 02:25
Hello the doctor!
At us a problem. My senior 35 years or summer sister is in a following situation: 7 years as emigrirovala to Germany, are engaged in nothing, to work does not want, studies too, the family is not present, friends too. Basically, she and earlier did not differ the raised or increased sociability. Difficultly and her with such to get on and to surrounding (relatives), perceives all " in bayonets " and " leaves in itself ".
Obviously, it is depression which not the first year lasts.
But how to help or assist her to leave it or her?

I tried "to inspire" it or her, she sees all negatively, it is impossible to pull out it or her to me, anyway, not under force.
We already "struggled, tried to organize to her courses, ignores everything, regards, as an intervention in private life. Well unless it is a life? Here so to live " in a case "?
What will advise, the doctor?
On reception to come to you it is not real: (.
Subject very much very sick.
Thanks in advance,
Yours faithfully,
Anja

Tatyana
02.09.2004, 23:03
Dear Anja! I not the doctor. But should respond to your report. To me as well as your sister of 35 years and I too in imigratsii already almost 8 letb only in Canada. I was in depressionnom a status some years. Three years ago I was solved on course Paxel. It is an antidepressant. Though it is long gerojnichala and kept. It has really helped or assisted me. I have seen the world in paints. Sometimes we do not give ourselves the report that should help or assist the organism. Your situation is complex or difficult that you cannot make of the decision for the sister. But poverte to me only she can help or assist herself. When my friends spoke me that I should go to the doctor, change the attitude or relation to changes in my life, it only angered me and irritated. To the decision to change something I have come itself and got out itself. Be series, be at any moment ready to support or maintain your sister both its or her decisions. And the most important that she in it or this has been assured every minute. Can to you kak-that prigodjatsja my advice or councils. Success to you.