PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The more you communicate with the guy, the you learn or you find out it or him more. I recently spr...

Monika
30.08.2004, 07:14
The more you communicate with the guy, the you learn or you find out it or him more. I recently have asked the guy, that he will do or make, if I to him shall change, when we shall be married. He has responded: " If you will change outside of the house I shall send for a long time and for ever if in our house I shall kill the lover and you ". It is normal? It also is man's love? To me che--that strashnovato after such words became. Do not think, that I was going to to him to change, I am simple already I am afraid to do or make by something not so... .otvette to me, it is normal, what he so has responded me? Or not?

JUrik
31.08.2004, 06:26
Normally! Monja, I precisely would kill you. What question, is those also the answer. And what you wanted?

Monika
31.08.2004, 23:18
JUriku! I do not ask, you would kill me. I meant, you would kill the girl (wife) if she to you has changed?

JUrik
01.09.2004, 08:59
My answer is obvious, would not kill physically, but morally would crush, t. To. Itself I do not accept lozhi change. Mon, and you in any way have borrowed or occupied in first attempt at writing. Well you invent all and invent? I already would run away from such little girl on a place of the fellow, well really at you with it or him so mlo the general or common, what you run all on sites and day and night? It is next korrespondenstky a trick? So in fact petty and completely not attractively!

The anonym
01.09.2004, 11:07
He should respond, what he would forgive or excuse all??????????????????

Monika
01.09.2004, 16:31
JUrik, I am not engaged in correspondent tricks, and simply I share the problems, and I advise another and if you to not like do not read me. Nobody forces you. And with my guy at me much in common. He too here appears sometimes at a forum! To the anonym: and as a saying: " If likes, will forgive or excuse "?

JUrik
02.09.2004, 15:32
You know, Monja, of you have already got to the core on all konfu. What to you not so? You have an opinion, at me it too is not absent. Everyone individum can express it or him, and it is pleasant to you, or _ and reflect even occasionally, that you scribble.

Monika
02.09.2004, 18:58
JUrik, in difference from the some people I reflect!