PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor advise what to do or make. I very unbalanced person. The slightest n...

Alevtina
31.08.2004, 10:28
The doctor advise what to do or make. I very unbalanced person. The slightest troubles discompose me. I start to become hysterical, be nervous, panic, that conducts to deterioration of health. I can not consult itself with these or it. I am afraid, that I shall tire out or I shall drive myself and I shall become the loony.

prostkvasha
01.09.2004, 00:16
Descend or Go to the doctor, he to you will appoint or nominate any antidepressants. You will become the narcomaniac on reception of medical narcotics, no trouble is not present.

Hazhilina I.I.
02.09.2004, 16:41
Dear Alevtina! We sometimes do not realize the opportunities. And they at us are boundless if to find ways them to open. It allows to learn to operate or control the emotions and behaviour.
For this purpose there is a set of psychological receptions. I shall be glad to share, if live in Moscow.
Yours faithfully, Hazhilina Irina Ivanovna - the clinical psychologist, the psychotherapist under the decision of personal and family problems.
With me it is possible to communicate on t. 8 916 140 74 55 (on Moskev or Areas) or on e-mail: paira1729@yandex. ru