PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Prompt something. To me 21 year. To my girl (Natasha) - 2...

Sasha
26.08.2004, 05:23
Good afternoon. Prompt something.
To me 21 year. To my girl (Natasha) - 22. From 10 years I live without the father. Family at me not poor, at Natasha too. A problem that my mother kak-that is cool concerns to my beloved. Considers or counts its or her indecent (mother has grown in family of rural teachers). Natasha from it or this all time is upset. I too. At mother constantly then I swear.
I do not want completely potrit the attitude or relation with mother, but also I can not see, how happens badly to Natasha.

Cat
30.08.2004, 03:13
Similar problems existed, exist and will exist. Do not discuss with mother your girl, and with the girl your mother. And videtsja too it is not necessary to them (often at least). Live separately. Disputed situations avoid. To convince your mum of what Natasha at you good, most likely it is useless, in fact most likely, your mum simply is jealous you, and a praise to your girl, only " podolyot butters or oils in fire "

Hazhilina I.I.
30.08.2004, 16:05
Hello Sasha! And to what exactly to yours mum is not pleasant in your girl? In the given situation I can state some hypotheses only. As your mum brought up you from 10 years one, probably simply she "is jealous" you of your girlfriend. In a similar situation she hardly will like any your girl. Try to talk to mum. Tell or say, that she for you always remains the most liked and important person. And what girl at you would not appear, she never will replace to you love of mother. Also, tell or say to her, that you have already grown also the adult person. Also wish to choose to itself friends and girls. And it is possible or probable you and do or make in a life any mistakes or errors but if mum will try to solve your personal problems for you, you never can become adults the man.

child
02.09.2004, 10:48
Sasha, dear doctor Hazhilina completely the rights. Believe, at me the same problem. The TO SOLVE you there will be FOR ITSELF ALL more quickly, the this problem will more quickly be resolved.