PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The matter is that I am ill or sick . with " psychological sterility or barrenness . We with the husband proshl...

Masha
31.08.2004, 08:26
The matter is that I am ill or sick . with " psychological sterility or barrenness . We with the husband have passed or have taken place full inspection and at all of us by way of. The problem that I SIMPLY AM afraid TO GIVE birth or TRAVAIL, seems to me, what is it, etc. I know infernal pains, that I should distract simply from these ideas, but I cannot in any way. Help or assist, how to me to adjust or set up on positive lad? In fact we with the husband very much want the kid, but it seems to me, that my internal pavors before pregnancy and sorts or labors stir or prevent to offensive or approach of this remarkable event, I feel it. I want the child, BUT inside as though any pavor. How to overcome it or him?

Vitja Polischuk
01.09.2004, 06:00
Dear Mashenka! So it would be desirable you to give wise advice or council, but, alas, nothing occurs. To you will give Buharov J. 's wise advice or council - he the good person. Whether simply it would be desirable you kak-to support or maintain that that to feel through a veil of the monitor your smile!:) Let all at you with the husband will be good! The son name Vitej:) Success!!!!!

Buharov J.M.
02.09.2004, 10:45
Hello, Masha! Most likely, this your pavor of pregnancy and sorts or labors is only " top of an iceberg ", and the original maintenance or contents of pavor sprjatano gde-that is deeper - can be, in memoirs of the early childhood or podrostnichestva. In this situation it is more reasonable to try to find out, where roots of this pavor are hidden or latent - and to get rid of them, than to try " to adjust or set up themselves on positive lad ". Attempts kak-that violently will adjust or set up themselves you gradually to be perceived as fiction, as self-deception - and as a result any effect. And to cope with this "iceberg" - it is the most reasonable to address internally to the psychologist or the psychotherapist.