PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my husband bzik? He has sharply changed a manner of behaviour, wants, that everyone were...

C
30.08.2004, 03:27
At my husband bzik?
He has sharply changed a manner of behaviour, wants, that all was as HE has told or said! I ask an alarm clock on 6, 30 to get or start, gets or starts on 6, 31, for it or him something is possible, it is impossible for me, I ask, something to make: as I shall consider necessary! Even in bed has stated the claim: any cinema with you I do not remember...! I like him and so on, but something happens... How myself a message I do not know???? Prompt

JUju
31.08.2004, 14:52
Probably, it or he had problems at job, he has lost there authority and wishes to affirm at your expense. Talk to it or him, try to find out...

Olga
31.08.2004, 16:53
If conversation has not turned out, I would not insist any more. I would arrange to the husband treatment, and rest - in sense of full ignoring its or his person: to not talk, to not submit, in general anything. Attention if go on it cost or stand up to the extremity or end - here important course of treatment to sustain. Problems at job is its or his problems. And home he comes not to the housewife, and not to a maid, and to the beloved. And the bad mood can be corrected a house occupational therapy.

Nata
01.09.2004, 16:33
Can to him it is simple there is no your attention?

C Nate
02.09.2004, 10:30
Those who searches for the reasons in itself are not liked by men!, and leaves more dearly or expensively.
Though I sin with it or this: can to him does not suffice....