PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to stop loving married the man?...

Katrina
15.08.2004, 20:48
How to stop loving married the man?

Ninel
17.08.2004, 10:49
Initially to not dare to fall in love with them, to not give an occasion.

Anna
18.08.2004, 06:13
Silly question. He - not YOURS!

Oksana
18.08.2004, 14:18
Anna, super-the answer. It agree 100 %

Anna
19.08.2004, 02:03
Thanks, Oksana:))))

Oksana
19.08.2004, 14:20
No trouble, always for!

The anonym
21.08.2004, 05:29
What occasion, about what you... Same love...
Well, tell or say whereas IN GENERAL to force itself to stop loving someone

The anonym
22.08.2004, 04:44
It not the answer

Anna
22.08.2004, 15:44
In any way... If it is love it is necessary to live with her... And if dislike - then itself will pass or take place... And in general, it is better to limit dialogue with it or him...

Dela
23.08.2004, 17:06
It seems to me, there are two ways. 1. To not see it or him, to try to not think, borrow or occupy in something new, something in the life to change... This way long therefore as needs to be forced, not forgetting thus to suffer. 2. To sit down and think. The present or true love should bring happiness, to both, only then she will be full. To understand it. As soon as "will be understood", most it will want something to change and it becomes easier. Itself there has passed or there has taken place through it, for a long time, the truth. If it is fair, till now it is a shame, that with married met, how much would not speak, that to heart you will not order. In general, want - all will turn out, in due course, certainly. Also remember, anything in a life does not happen simply so.

Katrina
24.08.2004, 04:50
Dela thanks for advice or council. The woman who has been last through it can give wise advice or council, and such advice or council as " not trogajti married " goes from zamuzhnih the women shivering for the husbands. It is opposite to me, that I have fallen in love, because have been assured, that it or this will not occur or happen to me. Now here I sit, I wait from it or him for a call as devjatiklassnitsa. And in fact on idea he also SHOULD not CALL. When I start to distract the cheerful company and alcohol all I become even worse also only I spoil all mood. A wedge a wedge knock out, but the second married I can not and I do not want:)

Anna
25.08.2004, 03:40
Dear Katerina. There Is nothing bad that zamuzhnie trjasutsja for the husbands, believe to me. I too not the girl and not first time married. Simply when my husband has ceased to come at the nights home and veins as wanted, I did not shiver for it or him, and simply was going to and have left to not be humiliated. Moreover and with the child. Therefore all this is familiar to me. I am simple about what I wish to tell or say: cease to exhaust itself. You simply waste time. If you the free woman - learn to enjoy freedom, become angry on yourself, eventually! Well not yours he, not yours... Well and let katitisja. If love she does not bring happiness, what for, such love? The person is capable to make effort above itself, believe to me and to leave this situation with it is proud of the lifted head... I wish your of good luck!

Nata
25.08.2004, 22:47
What difference - married or single? Kak-as if the love can occur or happen only m/d free people! A question: whether he likes you? If does not like, and to speak there is nothing - in due course your feeling itself "will resolve"!

LiLu
27.08.2004, 04:06
Greetings, Katyas!
I in absolutely same situation. I meet the married person, very much it or him I like. One week ago we tried to leave and anything has not left from this, only nerves have each other torn. The love is perfect in itself, all rest again. This big happiness to like, enjoy the feelings and sensations. Happy even the God does not judge.

Ksusha
27.08.2004, 16:10
Nda, ljudit zhenatogo-always to be on supporting parts. I have understood it and have stopped all attitudes or relations. He to me still told, how the wife from a maternity home with 15 roses took away...

Anna for Ksusha
28.08.2004, 18:19
Sado-masochism simply any....

Mimosa
30.08.2004, 04:05
Darling Katrina! I have grown fond married, very well looked after, etc. and t. p, in general very interesting erudite. The more I liked it or him, the more I was weighed by that I not unique. I did not have children, it was necessary to get or start family, and he to me here so was pasted. I very much suffered, at once I warn - will leave very difficultly. But the awful extremity or end, than horror endlessly is better. All peerly it is necessary to tear and to not fall in love any more in married. I was excruciated was excruciated, imagined as lays down with the wife in bed (as he said - very much it or her likes), afraid, certainly, that any more I shall not grow fond, say it is impossible to kill love sent by the God (delirium) and have told or said to him once, is simple " Either I, or she. " At it or him two children, he began something to purr that type that will not throw family, that nothing can give me. I was rescueed or saved with monthly business trip in other city (at negotiations I was as the boiled chicken) and I have firmly decided to leave it or him. By the way, the greater or big role is played by how he concerns to you if will persuade to continue attitudes or relations, will embrace, will kiss, etc., you can not resist. And so, on arrival from business trip, has specially disconnected or has specially switched-off to itself phone to not twitch and at once has prepared itself to that will be difficult, can anybody and I shall not grow fond shortly. He too was gone. In one of days he was, with a bouquet of roses (on the eve of before 2000) and has told or said, that could not forget me, even tried to meet other girls, one of them even has become pregnant.. I have presented all this business to myself and here he to me absolutely became protiven and thanks God!!! After new year to me the person with which we kak-that has come on a visit have met and have exchanged phones. He of one and a half year simply called (I in every possible way it or him avoided, the head that has been borrowed or occupied by another). And here he has come also I has fallen in love with it or him at first sight (at the first occurring I have badly considered or examined it or him, now he has grown up, has strongly changed). Such passion, love, now he my husband and at us daughter Milena Here has begun. Voobshchem, make above itself effort, become angry on itself, you do not represent, what will feel strong when will stop loving it or him. Do not lose time and always remember, that if before us it is slammed a silver door will open gold! Happiness to you!

Anna Mimoze
31.08.2004, 11:46
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anonym
01.09.2004, 04:11
The mimosa, with you he will act or arrive in the same way, sooner or later. And what you a mimosa if has put the man before a choice: two children or you. Wait, punishment will soon come!!!!!!

vika
02.09.2004, 10:08
I lived in such nightmare 4 years, the truth saw, that he likes me. The wife all knew it or him, he lived that with her with me, and the child at them was small. I constantly found other men, he, naturally, suffered or bore, but without it or him could not. Has then married another, probably, that from mind or wit to not descend or go, but with that married all proceeded. And then, after mine " the next love " he has understood, that can lose me for ever, and now we live together. Whether I am happy? Yes, short of remorses in occasion of the husband. I have made what conclusion for myself? Too many sincere forces I have spent for these attitudes or relations, I think in vain. But now I know for certain, that second time I in such adventure shall not get involved. And to consider or count, that all it is possible it is not necessary to achieve too, in our case simply so has developed, and could and not develop. It is not necessary to hope for a miracle is better, very much few men leave from wives to mistresses. Take heart and send it or him to hell! If it is destiny, she will find you!