PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me, please! As it is possible to concern most indifferently to otn...

Lera
04.08.2004, 18:30
Help or Assist me, please! As it is possible to concern most indifferently to attitudes or relations of the mother-in-law with its or her daughter. To change their "abnormal", in my opinion, the behaviour is simply impossible. Do not consider or count me as the bearing malice person, simply accept it as a reality. The daughter with us does not live, runs almost every day. Mother in "mad" love does not distinguish that such well, and that is bad. My attempts to bring to reason the gone too far maiden (which too married) to me specify a place. To push together the husband with the sister I do not want (yes he and so about it or her all knows), will shout, she a hysterics in the answer zakatit. With education of its or his sister I make I can nothing, to its or his mum to explain something is useless. Exactly the same as I can not move down from parents of the husband (I from other city, shall financially eat habitation yet we do not pull). Means, it is necessary kak-to change that own attitude or relation to a problem, but how?

Nika
07.08.2004, 14:43
Whether here recently you nevestka on you complained? It is couple of days was back, esteem below where that! If she porot it or her it is necessary, and its or her environment and you is sincerely a pity!

Nika
10.08.2004, 02:13
Here nashla-Olenka, 21 apr. 2004 15.21.20

Lera
11.08.2004, 13:11
Well, Nika, well, thanks!!! On history internet-reports, also from my computer while I at job!!!!! Unfortunately, I can not "take pleasure" once again today in a find and see or overlook answers to my question, but in fact it is necessary kak-to live that! Thanks!

Lera
13.08.2004, 18:49
Well, Nika, well, thanks!!! On history internet-reports, also from my computer while I at job!!!!! Unfortunately, I can not "take pleasure" once again today in a find and see or overlook answers to my question, but in fact it is necessary kak-to live that! Thanks!

Lerchik
17.08.2004, 09:42
Lera, accept our condolences! This devitsa-naimerzopakostnejshaja rubbish!
Make listing our answers and present this or thus unscrupulous parazitke for May holidays!

The anonym
18.08.2004, 05:04
Yes in any way.. Simply forget, that she the swine.. But she the daughter of the mother-in-law.. And you?? parishlaja - remember it or this..

Lerchik
19.08.2004, 16:03
Lera, has forgotten to ask you: really this zvezden " studies as the psychologist "? And that, can, it is time to us to Bryan Juzne idejku to throw: "Dentist" he has already removed or has already taken off, already 2 parts, and now it will be possible to remove or take off "Psychologist" and is indispensable with yours nevestkoj in a leaging role.

Volodja
22.08.2004, 06:50
And when it Nika has time to hang for a while on necks of another's husbands, to plough the ground, to bring up children, to search and rummage in another's dirty belishke, constantly to stick out on psihushke. You esteem about modern "business" of lady, already pavors take. You on farms of butterflies catch?

-pseudo Volode
23.08.2004, 11:05
You hear a ring yes you do not know where he?! If you really man... More vile tipchika I did not meet that in a life, to me have carried. Most from itself it is not opposite to you? The farm at me is not present, as well as all other perverted by you... And on a neck to me it is very sweet at own husband, such as you to him in soles do not suit... Also you can write everything, to me it is now too good, what with you to argue and argue.

Volodja
24.08.2004, 18:58
Nika, yes do not pay attention. Can it or him and call Volodja. But at it or him not it is a lot of brains by that that he tries to lead into error. I and so mean shall subscribe a current with history belezni now. And let here though 5 Volod write any mucks...

The anonym
28.08.2004, 02:29
Nika on April, 30th 2004 17 : 36 : 26
To show feelings and to state sympathy not too most, what to be run after! To me in general the majority of familiar people are nice also I can easily tell or say it or him about it or this, pohvalit, pay a compliment, and on a neck I can hang, only at own husband. By the way about compliments... Monday, morning... All preliminary ploughed the ground on farms... To one lady to not be unbent, a radiculitis. Hardly moving, grumbles about an old age, on what I to her otvechaju-the old age near to you sleeps!!!! (she and the truth umnichka), on what she responds me.... Certainly series with me an old age... Sleeps... It was necessary for young to leave in marriage! But about radiculites all have forgotten amicably.

The anonym
29.08.2004, 16:39
" nj, skj lkz cktgjuj Djkjlb
It was for blind Volodi that was able to read.

Nika
02.09.2004, 07:41
Thanks you.