PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And I wish to share shchastem! To Me of 28 years, I never was married, posedny...

Nata
22.08.2004, 20:23
And I wish to share shchastem! To Me of 28 years, I never was married, posedny time fell in love with 18 years. That the love not for me for a long time thought, has left with a head in career, thought, that if I shall marry, the person who will like me, and I to it or him;them shall well concerns and to respect. And now I have found the person liked and liking me who has left for me for other city, has passed the test time when between us there were thousand kilometers to which I trust completely and absolutely with which I every day live as the whole life:) And with which I have forgotten that at women the serious mentality:)
That and all I wish!

The anonym
24.08.2004, 01:56
My God it is not believed at all, that such still happens...
Nata, with all my heart I wish you and your elect of happiness! At all of you it will be good!

The anonym
25.08.2004, 01:00
SUCCESS!!!

Natalia
25.08.2004, 14:24
Thanks.

Nata
26.08.2004, 07:12
Natalia, and for that you speak "thanks"? Or at you the same situation?

Natalia
27.08.2004, 17:58
For yours to us a wish and for hope. No, at me, unfortunately, such situation is not present...

The secret fan
28.08.2004, 05:50
Nata, you return to me hope! I still wait. To me 27, there is a year in a stock:) For now with a head in career...

ksy
29.08.2004, 11:45
porzdravljaju!!!

oshn
30.08.2004, 01:05
ksjush, with what? With dullness on grane a fantasy? The daddy, and what is it was? It is sand, the son, and this sea, the son... And for what thanks?.. .ot happiness absolutely brains has chopped off. I congratulate and hope, that with such happiness I zastrahovan.,))) only do not throw on me babanki, I good, it is simple on my observations SHCHaste still will come up in not far future with at first sight pustikovymi problemkami, and then it will appear, that there dipresuha on the ears, and splashes in type of it or this is a self-suggestion at fair people

I am I
31.08.2004, 16:05
Daa, oshn, serious at you zhituha...

ksy
01.09.2004, 16:46
Oshn, I can certainly idiotka enthusiastic, but I a lot of time have spent to learn to be pleased,
Now I am pleased with everything, for people without a ulterior motive, to that that weather good, and dipressuha now only from monthly (zvinjajte for details).

oshn
01.09.2004, 22:07
lyn (if you will allow so to name you, ksjush), at me too same approximately was... After 4 those packs prozaka when has ceased to swallow of it or him. All has risen on the places. And monthly drive in dipress only silly: vo-the first is not a handicap to sex if in it or this a problem, and vo-the second, this acknowledgement or confirmation of absence of pregnancy so monthly to be pleased is necessary as to a years or summer blind rain. Instead of in dipress to run.,))) good, it is not necessary loud phrases, I did not name you idiotkoj!!!

ksy
02.09.2004, 07:30
Balda you, it I liking, Oshn, not widely-read. Monthly do not touch, as doctors speak what is it time for dipressuhi, I am measured or going to use it up to the extremity or end, 2 days in a month have the right Nyt, kanjuchit, to roar and pout, to be the whimsical girl more shortly. The husband has got used, even regrets.
So sacred not trozh!