PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question not tolshko to the doctor, but also to all men! Why ANYBODY and NEVER...

Inna
21.08.2004, 07:09
Question not tolshko to the doctor, but also to all men!
Why ANYBODY and NEVER gets acquainted with beautiful women? I do not praise myself, I do not consider or I count to myself as an ideal, but all is literally around speak, that I beautiful, including familiar men. Speak, that cannot be, that you one. Very much even can!!! To me 28 years, and at me never were the guy, we shall tell or say so from casual acquaintance, to my former husband me have acquainted specially. Now I more year one, rush nobody to my legs or foots (yes to me of it or this and it is not necessary) as it happens in cheap books and films.
I do not demand anything other-wordly, fantastic appearance, money, brilliants, simply sincere heat, and everything, all is not necessary to me......
Business and not in my appearance and in what that especial karme, but I do not know, paradox can.

Elena
21.08.2004, 14:53
Lena, they simply are afraid of us, but why?!... I too set It to myself constantly - jatozhe is already hollow year one.

GoodMan
22.08.2004, 13:29
I am not afraid. But obzhogshis on milk you will blow and on water!

BM
23.08.2004, 13:49
From what? Give znakomittsja!

Sergey
24.08.2004, 02:16
Inna and Elena can all in you. Simply so it is considered that men choose, and in nasamom business very much the other way. With rare exception. Snachalo the woman draws attention, and is then mysterious or mnogoobeshchajushche throws the look in the man's party or side. And all of you have already interested it or him. Many use this method, and especially in Ukraine. There is certainly a cold beauty or still empty, but it I think to you does not concern. It is possible TO SPEAK About INTERNAL BEAUTY as it was at George Sand but it already other history. If interestingly write vid@nicos. ru

Inna
24.08.2004, 05:31
For VM!!!!
Give...

Inna
25.08.2004, 01:00
For VM!!!!
Give...

Bobrov A.E.
25.08.2004, 23:08
The beauty, in particular, activly supported or maintained by the woman by means of cosmetics, clothes, fitness and other, quite often testifies to aggression. And many men - are afraid or rather afraid of aggressive women.

BM
26.08.2004, 05:04
For Inna! Write! I shall be glad! rescuer@mnogo. ru

noname - to Dr. Bobrovu
26.08.2004, 18:55
The dear doctor then that turns out: you wish to have the partner - go grown fat and become swollen, to lathing of times of tsar of the Tyrant (I exaggerate, it is natural)? - to mine, it is doubtful, that though one muzhik on such will look (if only very much zakompleksovannyj)... And if it is not pleasant to me? How to be, if I support or maintain beauty for myself and is happy or enough with results of job of my instructor, the cosmetician and the stylist? Whether It is impossible to find simply the type of the man suitable such women and liking such women (in fact all of the man different), and to search " in this bog "? Where such "bog"?

Natalia
27.08.2004, 03:25
Inna! You as though about me have written! To me 32 and I very many years without the man. Too nobody believes!!! It is sociable, absolutely not haughty, even it is a little constraining (on a situation). Yes, attention turn, but no more. And it would not be desirable disposable communications or connections... It not that heat to which would like. Kak-that wrote about it or this, to me have responded, that I, possibly, I wish to receive all, nothing giving or allowing in exchange. But same bosh! What to do or make?

Anja
28.08.2004, 16:41
Too appearance the God has not offended me, but till 27 years of the man communicated with me is underlined friendly. There was a young man, and chain reaction has gone. Suddenly all have started talking, what I beautiful, and some guys have let know, that I "have thrown" them (though anything between us was not, because they would not like it or this). In what morals of history? Similar, far not all men are able to make independently a choice and like to look in an another's plate. That is why instigate good familiar (the cousin, the uncle, etc.) to resemble with you under handle, look, and others will be pulled:-)

Bobrov A.E.
29.08.2004, 14:14
For nounejm - you, what really do not understand, what we speak about different things?

Svetlana
31.08.2004, 01:55
Inna, at me precisely same problem, many speak me that I very beautiful, but basically it is friends or relatives. All the others do not sound the given fact, but all the same it is visible on views, that they in delight, and then they understand, what not all that gold that shines
Though for me the given problem consists that I do not give any occasions, simply I cannot let know to the person, that he is pleasant to me, and as a result he thinks, that to me is uninteresting, though actually all just what isn't needed, at me as though inside of something pushes me from the person who would like it is pleasant, here and leaves, that ourselves (women) are guilty in it or this.
I have a sister whom not bleshchet beauty, but she such sociable and considers or counts herself very attractive. Therefore men enamoured in it or her and even wishing to marry, though take away. Therefore it is not enough to be simply beautiful externally, it is necessary to have still warm-heartedness and readiness to accept same from other person

BM
31.08.2004, 04:57
For Inna, forgive or excuse please! Was mistaken in own address: resquer@mnogo. ru - - it is a shame to me.

Olga
31.08.2004, 21:19
At me the same problem! How much time in the underground tried "to make eyes" at men, children or guys. Many started to look around all over again, and then hid eyes!;) and often happened, that I see, that has liked, but he will not make any steps! Here paradox!

Natalia
01.09.2004, 00:29
Anja, on the bill of chain reaction all know. Men consider or count, that time the woman nobody is necessary, also to him too. And as soon as someone appears, and at once it is necessary to him. And he will rush to struggle or nyt.

BM
02.09.2004, 05:40
Natalia, here only it is not necessary to speak for all women and about all men at once!