PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I live 2 years in Germany, practically, have collided or faced as well as all emigrants...

olka
27.08.2004, 07:26
I live 2 years in Germany, practically, have collided or faced as well as all emigrants with a problem of studying of tongue. Basically not so badly I understand German, even has entered the university. Here only a problem with colloquial German. Last time (already almost year:)) Very strange myself I feel - the strong weariness, practically not any feelings of pleasure, I can not relax often, morning of a muscle skovanny, ideas too nikakih-neither good, nor bad, any desire that that to do or make. Soon session at university, in Russia when studied, so all such vzvolnovaja hodilja, was nervous, and here " that will, what not will ". Vnachala connected or bound weariness with job - as I work with 22 00 up to 1 00 (floors mine), and in the morning in 9 it is necessary to run in university at lecture. Statuses of a sleepiness it is constant. Though sometimes I find time for evening jogs. And, here still, practically 5 days in a week I live one, now a circle of dialogue not big. And in target there comes the husband (he works in other city). Though I concern to such job of the husband normally, there is an opportunity on study to concentrate. That is to communicate too there is nobody especially. On how much I understand, it is probable at me depression, simply I do not know on how much it seriously, whether it is necessary to address to the doctor.

tusja
30.08.2004, 00:38
Dear Olga! It seems to me, you have faced those problems which often happen at emigrants: problems with self-identification - who I? The German? Russian? Another's? The another's medium, another's tongue, is not enough zankomyh... It is a lot of jobs and study. At you the weariness, from here and depression has collected. I have a girlfriend with similar problems. You should to try get or start friends or even zankomyh, it is possible and through the Internet. More often gde-that to happen. Well and that kasetsja German colloquial - want, write to me. Tanjusjag@rambler. ru address I can correspond with you in German. I the professional teacher of German, not bad own colloquial. So both experts will be. Especially I not much more am more senior than you. Successes to you!

Tanja
02.09.2004, 05:09
Dear Olga! It seems to me, you have faced those problems which often happen at emigrants: problems with self-identification - who I? The German? Russian? Another's? The another's medium, another's tongue, is not enough zankomyh... It is a lot of jobs and study. At you the weariness, from here and depression has collected. I have a girlfriend with similar problems. You should to try get or start friends or even zankomyh, it is possible and through the Internet. More often gde-that to happen. Well and that kasetsja German colloquial - want, write to me. Tanjusjag@rambler. ru address I can correspond with you in German. I the professional teacher of German, not bad own colloquial. So both experts will be. Especially I not much more am more senior than you. Successes to you!