PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me a problem with mum. To me 37 years, there is a husband, a daughter 16 le...

Nata
31.08.2004, 08:41
Good afternoon! At me a problem with mum. To me 37 years, there is a husband, a daughter of 16 years. Lived all time with my mum. Not so smoothly lived, the person she not idle time, likes to command, that all around of it or her span. And here, nakonets-that there was an opportunity to buy or purchase to her a separate apartment, and to remain in this. That here has begun! With us to her it is bad, but also separately to live does not want! Has bothered! Have bought or purchased to itself, to her it is left three-room - it is moved. Now in general has ceased to talk to us, was up in arms against my husband if communicates only on a subject - what he bad. CHtodelat - mind or wit I shall not put or apply. And it or her it is a pity, both the daughter experiences also all has got exhausted.

Buharov J.M.
31.08.2004, 14:43
Hello, Nata! You understand, that, by your description, your mother constantly follows the fulfilled ritual: " or everyone dance under my pipe, or anybody does not like me ". The person she enough elderly - so "to re-educate" it or her late. Follow your initial plan! If your mum will not accept a new situation - means, its or her desire is those, and to you there will be nothing, except for how to comply with its or her desire to play a role " all left or abandoned ". Here it is important to you to understand for itself, that your behaviour is caused or called by desire to provide the maximal comfort to all participants of a situation, instead of to wound it or her more painfully. If your mother persistently refuses to understand it - so it not your problem, and it or her! Eventually, not to you to solve for it or her what to think!

Nata
02.09.2004, 04:56
JAn Mihajlovich! Big to you thanks for participation in my problem. Your answer has very much supported or maintained me.