PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make. I like the person - and in the answer silence, more correctly, almost silences...

Lena
31.08.2004, 12:17
I do not know what to do or make. I like the person - and in the answer silence, more correctly, almost silence. Sometimes it seems, what the love is mutual, but unless should seem? I am necessary simply the nobility, and neuverena. The situation is those. I have met the person 3 years ago. So it has turned out, that he "has beaten off" me at the friend. Have started to meet. I was then as early as absolutely small 17 years - only have left school, nothing excited, did not think of the future, was cheerful, bezbashennoj. First I checked it or him - did not respond to its or his desire to oversleep with me, spoke, that early still, he waited - exactly 4 months. Then happens. After a while I become pregnant. In consent I do or make abortion.
I the person talkative, sociable, therefore I have once discussed with it or him a situation in occasion of that he will make if I shall become pregnant. He has told or said, that will throw. And here after abortion at me all ideas on parting. But we shall not leave - has told or said, that has not found the reasons me to throw. But attitudes or relations spoil - the matter is that my hysterics simply in occasion of that I do not believe that he will not throw me.
Hysterics prodoolzhajutsja in current of year. I know, that behaved incorrectly. But could not get to anywhere - abortion has sharply undermined mentality. Attitudes or relations proceed, but not how I would like. At me pochemu-that appears sensation, that from me it is necessary to him only one - sex. At it or him each joke, each retort is reduced to sex. Talked to it or him, asked, that he has begun itself(himself) messages - to another, in fact he spoke, that he from me needs much that (also in the future - family, children, a facilities or an economy). But it is useless. Since some time I have started to feel, that already almost nothing connects or binds me with this person. But, meanwhile, when he leaves, I always miss, often I call (though I understand abnormality of my steps). And more here that - when at me any problem and I ask from it or him the help - he always refuses, referring to the employment or simply reluctance. Tell or say, unless it is normal? Thus when he asks about the help, I have no right to him to give up - in fact " I to you not the another's person " - its or his words. And in general I have no right to do or make that is possible for him (say, I the woman, and all am told or said by it or this). One month ago he has made a decision to leave for a month. I have agreed, thought, so it will be better - if I cannot throw it or him, let though he will throw me. But later 4 days he has called, has invited. And again all all over again. Meanwhile, he can shout at me, can is simple so to turn away and leave, and then to call indifferently and to not apologize. I know, what it is necessary to throw (and can it is not necessary, can behave simply on another, find a problem and solve it or her?), But I can not, more correctly, I am afraid of sensation of emptiness, nobody am afraid to appear then necessary... But do not think, that at me very underestimated self-rating - I am good and is tasty or delicious I prepare, I clean or remove, in bed is quite good, nicely I look or appear, is available both a figure, and cute lichiko (as speak men). I do not argue, that, it is possible or probable with it or him, I a little and have planted or put to myself a self-rating. But not up to the extremity or end. Someone's support is simply necessary. Help or assist to understand itself...

The anonym
01.09.2004, 02:37
It is necessary to find another. In parallel.. Then to it or this will concern is easier

Olga
01.09.2004, 22:10
I on your place would leave it or him. In fact by your words I had an image of the usual egoist. It is not necessary to spend for its or his young years, go at you still all ahead, and the men, capable to estimate or appreciate to grow fond - to the present much, and for this young man do not spend the nerves.

Asya
02.09.2004, 04:03
Well and what for to you this monster... He uses you as the free-of-charge girl not giving or allowing in exchange love care - and you are thrilled and creep behind it or him. " I can not throw " it is fairy tales for poor. Simply sazhite to him - to me not narvjatsja such attitudes or relations - give rasstanemsja. Also finish!