PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All good afternoon! I at deadlock, am necessary to me the help! To me of 30 years, not for a long time I poho...

Natalia
09.08.2004, 03:11
All good afternoon! I at deadlock, am necessary to me the help! To me of 30 years, not for a long time I have buried the husband (is not present also forty days) and in a view of an event me zaklinelo. I do not wish to talk to anybody, a little that pleases me, tears simply do not dry up. At me a constant status of excitement, I of that that am afraid, that I do not understand. Tried to drink tablets restful so I become neodekvatnoj, I do not understand that I do or make, where I go. With a dream has absolutely quarrelled. Here a week at me a boundary dream I like also doze, but all I hear, heard I start to analyze (t. e. From where this sound from what, etc.) one lovom I normally do not sleep.
ADVISE, what to me to do or make where to run, to what doctor, what tablets to have a drink?????

Nika
12.08.2004, 09:11
I sympathize. There are no such tablets which then, will return to you pleasure of a life, after loss of the close and native person. It is necessary for you to have a good cry, it is necessary pobyt for one, povspominat a joint life, especially good happy moments, such memoirs help or assist to realize obvious, that your husband liking you, would like to you happiness and well-being, instead of infinite despondency and melancholy.

Natalia
14.08.2004, 20:03
I understand all. What to me to do or make with a dream?????

Nika
16.08.2004, 04:55
If I was the doctor hardly would venture to write out to you somnolents... Suddenly want to the husband...? Have a drink that that lung calming or abirritating. Time your doctor is simple.

Natalia
19.08.2004, 09:05
Try or Taste donormil or homeopathic - alkobel. This best, that will sell without the prescription. If kreshchenaja, sholite in church, talk to the priest. Or go to a pilgrim trip in Diveevo, in Optinu.

Natalia
22.08.2004, 21:55
No, to the husband I do not want, at me synochek rostet, to me still it or him to lift!!!!!!! To simply me agents are necessary to calm down and normally to sleep!

Natalia
26.08.2004, 12:51
Kreshchenaja. I went to church, to the father talked, he has told or said, that till 40 days he will excruciate me, and then will release or let off!
Thanks for advice or council, I shall try to have a drink. At present I drink "Deprim", but he has already ceased to help or assist me

The anonym
30.08.2004, 11:57
Naprimer kogda mne tak plochoja seba uspokaivaju tem cto ja v moej zemnoj zizni sdelal dla togo celoveka vse do poslednej kapelki, cto sdelat bolshe uze ne smog by A na vse ostalnoe vola Bozija

Ksenja
30.08.2004, 15:53
Hello Natalia! Tablets if they are necessary for you, the doctor and only the doctor, especially somnolent should appoint or nominate, differently it is possible to fall asleep and to not wake up. To go to you it is necessary to the psychotherapist. You now in a shock after loss of the liked person. Psychotherapists have special techniques for simplification of your status.

Victoria
02.09.2004, 03:52
I very much understand you, on July, 2nd there will be 40 days as I have lost the liked person. But I think to me little bit more hardly because he has died iz-for me. Simply could not go through my treachery. Sudba waited 3 years to present us week of happiness and to take away it or him from me for ever. I try kak-nibud to be forgotten, but it is impossible. I want protsetirovat my liked singer " I Understand, that for a kind I smile to friends it not simply... " But probably nobody smozhet to understand that with you happens while itself, do not give certainly the God, will not get in the same situation.