PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It was always interesting to me, that pushes the person on perfection lichnos...

Milena
21.08.2004, 04:22
It was always interesting to me, what pushes the person on perfection of personal body height (professional, for example) (love to or desire to amuse the vanity? And, maybe, the person earns thus love to if it or her does not suffice initially?). And, can, really, to me needs to start to be liked less specially, chto-the stimulus would be to want to raise or increase the education? I, in fact, very much arrange myself and with an average. Whether but, on the other hand, kak-that is silly so to do or make both smogu-? Whether And nado-?

tolokonin a.o (psychiatrist-psychotherapist) .tolo
21.08.2004, 19:54
Having received the maximum or supreme psychological education, you independently will find the answer to your questions. For you the huge world of knowledge of the human person will open. Thus will kill two hares: both family save, and education receive. And for this purpose it is completely not necessary to like itself less. In any case the text of yours today sounds more softly. Success!

Doctor Watson
23.08.2004, 02:50
Tolokoninu A.O.
And, in fact, really, often there is a desire to study, raise or increase the level at the people few or not enough;poorly appreciating, a little liking!:0))
Output or Exit one: it is necessary to like itself less: 0)

The anonym
23.08.2004, 15:54
To people svojstveno to judge on itself... You do not like the Husband, have not learned: (.

Milena
24.08.2004, 02:57
Here you in the report also judge on yourselves:-)) Vy-cannot know I like the husband or not? It to one is known to me.

Milena
25.08.2004, 11:27
Here you in the report also judge on yourselves:-)) Vy-cannot know I like the husband or not? It to one is known to me.

The anonym
25.08.2004, 20:36
What you then with such ease are ready to leave it or him?!? Tell or say, please, its or her vanity suffers... Yes it is necessary to be pleased, that the husband cares of you!

Milena
26.08.2004, 15:04
Yes is not present, my husband cares of itself, chto-people surrounding it or him ohali and gasped: " Ah what wife at it or him! Both the clear head and a beauty, moreover and with prestigious education! " He to me kak-that has told or said, that wants, chto-it or he would have all the best, including the wife!
And who to you has told or said, what I can leave ease?

The anonym
28.08.2004, 06:06
Ambition for the man a pardonable sin. You have told or said...

The anonym
29.08.2004, 08:01
Ambition - egoism!

The anonym
29.08.2004, 14:47
Ambition - the drive of progress.

Illarionu (I think, what is it you wrote)
29.08.2004, 17:01
Illarion, the ambition is an egoism, pride, vanity. Whether vy-approved or confirmed, what with these properties of character it is necessary to struggle?

Illarionu (I think, what is it you wrote)
29.08.2004, 21:01
Illarion, the ambition is an egoism, pride, vanity. Whether vy-approved or confirmed, what with these properties of character it is necessary to struggle?

Illarion: reading last reports
31.08.2004, 09:43
In the beginning Gegel was recollected: " It is impossible to tell or say and the phenomenon the truth, not having told or said about itself of two mutually exclusive judgements ". But has then thought: yes, ambition, really, the drive of progress, but WHAT PROGRESS!?? What, PEOPLE became better for last hundreds years? So always, it is impossible to build solid construction on the bad base.
The ambition as man's virtue is a paradigm of XIX century (which has led to apocalypse XX-go). Milene. Nobody knows, on what he can apply, therefore it is necessary to try or taste more safely. Also it is not necessary to try to explain acts of the person ONE reason, especially, "from below"...

Illarion
02.09.2004, 00:16
Well here, while formulated the ingenious ideas, me already accuse of inconsistency. Let's communicate in private, and that here again will cut down, doctors - people jealous;).