PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me the father lives with the girl who for 10 years is younger than me, t. e....

Inna
31.08.2004, 11:29
The doctor, at me the father lives with the girl who for 10 years is younger than me, t. e. At them a difference in 30 years. Thus at all my father "unripe" it is internally perfect or absolute (he about itself cannot care and for someone to respond - all always responded and cared only about itself), and this girl to him is direct as mother. From all this situation at me " the roof " goes. I cannot perceive the father as the adult the man which supervises the acts (including sex desires). At me such sensation, that he sometimes does not understand, that I its or his daughter, and can perceive me simply as the young woman. I do not know, how much or as far as I am right, to ask about it or this as you understand, I at it or him cannot. And in general I such representation, that if the man the adult and at it or him the adult daughter at dialogue with young women (20 30 years of a difference) at it or him should have certain brakes as should represent, that on this place there could be a daughter. And such sensation, that at my father all borders are mixed and washed away or mixed and dim. All this situation does not give me rest.

Bobrov A.E.
01.09.2004, 01:22
I understand you. Such position of the father complicates your own identification. As the father is often " main the man " in a life of the woman. But to demand from your father you as I understand, can nothing. It is necessary to search other main thing for the man. It can be liked, the friend, the chief, the psychotherapist.

Inna
01.09.2004, 22:35
Question: what do you put in concept "main" the man? It is "authority"? Or the one whom you like more all men? Also what to me to do or make with my attitude or relation to the father? I in it or this the same need to be defined or determined.