PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether there are the medicines, helping or assisting to transfer or carry loneliness? I from loneliness vpad...

Leonid
26.08.2004, 18:29
Whether there are the medicines, helping or assisting to transfer or carry loneliness? I from loneliness run into depression, a sleeplessness and trouble. And one is compelled or forced to live - there is nobody: detdomovsky, families are not present, the train has left. Also it is socially isolated vsilu bradyacuasias, balzakovskogo age. The loneliness will simply paralyse or paralyzes simply, presses, ideas on uselessness of a life climb - nothing would be desirable, there is no purpose.

Mark
26.08.2004, 22:27
My opinion: medicines do not solve problems. They only remove necessity of the decision of a problem. Try to understand itself. Concretize a problem. The enemy should be known by sight. Learn to like itself though it is very complex or difficult. There is a good book. Century Levi " Art to be itself "

Mark
27.08.2004, 07:36
By the way. Do not think that someone will help or assist you. Hope for itself. The enemy sits inside of you, you should wish to win it or him. It is your part of job. At you the private world, learn or find out it or him, grow fond of it or him. This yours dostajanie. The only thing of that cannot be taken away from you. By the way search the book, k-rye become your friends, teachers. Get or start a dog, she is able to like sincerely and you on the present will be necessary to her. Success.

Leonid
28.08.2004, 01:13
Mark, my problem is concretized - I nemogu to live in loneliness. Read many books on a subject Earlier. While you read, like easier. And as the book has terminated - the same. Now I can not and read - I can nothing, to all interest was gone... There Are distant relatives in the Union, but all are borrowed or occupied by own families, problems and job. They almost do not know me, but I very much would like to live together with them - it seems would relieve me from loneliness and has given sense in a life.

The anonym
28.08.2004, 16:39
Tell or Say, Leonid, and you that particularly want? To find sputnitsu lives (the wife, the mistress) or simply to get circle of dialogue? Tell more in detail then it will be already possible to think, that to you to do or make. (and more: balzakovsky the age is how much?)

The anonym
29.08.2004, 14:59
Leonid - you though are defined or determined - detdomovets or bad otnnoshenie from mother to you in the childhood? And that write that one, another. Doctor Gorbatov has given you very good advice or councils - why you do not try though something to undertake from recommended to you?

Leonid
30.08.2004, 19:15
The answer to the anonymous author. Yes, mother nasty concerned. I have written that detdomovets for kraktosti - I howled in the childhood and a youth otvegnut, and now one abroad without edonoj native soul.

Vitalik
31.08.2004, 15:02
Write in what city you live, I shall give the address for dialogue and supports.

To Leonid
01.09.2004, 20:56
Yes you, at last, find this native soul. Inside of itself glance. Read books, listen to music, go to walk. It is necessary TO BECOME the SELF-SUFFICIENT PERSON, eventually! Time cannot get friends. It is So much nyt, to blame mother for all failures, the loneliness, uselessness, etc., yes " you leave or abandon this children's home " and send to build the INDEPENDENT ADULT LIFE! It would be time to prove, instead of to shed tears, keeping for maminu a skirt!