PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Positive

From city N
01.09.2004, 19:30
In the Indian mythology raj-this tree under which any desires are granted. And so one tired and hungry wanderer has got under such tree. Snachalo he has had a sleep in a shadow of this tree, and after when has woken up has thought of meal, and she before it or him has appeared. Then he has wanted to drink and before it or him there was a jug with wine. Had a rest and full he has reflected whence the meal and wine undertook. Probably it is any reductions joke on up to me, he has thought, and there were reductions. They I now ubjut, was slipped with an idea, and they have killed it or him.

How you think the equipment or installation on a positive is effective?
acidgirl2004 has attached to the report a picture:
->

s-klass
I sometimes pessimistka, sometimes optimistka, and sometimes to me in general all fifty-fifty. But more often I in good mood, and by virtue of positive expectation believe. And in miracles I believe! In fact if to not believe, the life becomes absolutely grey!

rinna
And represent there are people who take pleasure in depression, she to become chastichkoj them. It is a pity such...

cyril
Half a full glass or half empty....

If on a positive to be adjusted or be set up, also a negative will be less.....

infradoc
Bajka it is clear, and at what here a positive or a negative?

hvost_s_ushami
Ideas are material. You have that itself has chosen. Now I am convinced of it or this more increasing or more and more and more. There is, certainly, in my life that is not pleasant to me, but I myself so itself have adjusted or have set up it. So, think only about good.

Gajane
100 %! I Want = will be.

buka
Certainly will be, tolko a problem that you do not know precisely that you want.

LETO
I know all.