PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Violence... How to overcome feeling of the spoiled girl

Lu
01.09.2004, 19:30
Violence...... One this word comprises mass of negative qualities.. Once me have raped.... I thought of that as I shall live with it or this... And only in due course I have understood.. That in such situation it is necessary to be strong.... In fact the killed status and oreshonnoj soul we provoke ourselves to stress even more... Me longly owned dipressija... I long time could not get off feeling of the devoted little girl... But then I have solved for myself that I strong, I am able to do it.... I can overcome this crisis... It is necessary for me to make it... And all because tears and isolation you will not help or assist...... You will not correct that that is already made..... Are dear or expensive net so it is necessary to live further to punch to itself a new way slowly turning off or folding with old back.... Slowly about it or him forgetting... So I and postupila.teper I obsoljutno am quiet. Even with a sneer I recollect that day.... Day when four over me scoffed... At once and without mercy....

tatst2003
01.09.2004, 19:30
I envy......... Purposefulness.......... Persistence...... To desire, and as determination......... It or this at me is not present anything......... I slowly plunge into myself...........