PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why I am afraid of beautiful girls?!

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Jorik
01.09.2004, 19:30
To simply nice always approached or suited to meet, and here to beauties - never.

Here could not, and all here.

Who knows, why? Of That do I am afraid?! Be not afraid of me to offend a kind word!!!

natanicolm
I too am afraid

Crimean
Many speak, that to beautiful to approach or suit terribly because the opportunity of refusal is more

Aksinja
Refusal of what? I think, that if and not to beautiful to approach or suit to m will offer it is possible not only refusal to receive, but also on a muzzle ogresti.

alexa
vosky, I so understand he simply boitsja to approach or suit will meet, instead of to offer something there

Qwadrat
Then refusal in what?

Yes a horse-radish with it or him, with refusal! Even simply without a ulterior motive I can not approach or suit and begin a trend...

Stop.

Has recollected.

When without a ulterior motive and with beauties normally stirred or chattered...

See you...

I shall think!

vosky, well you of that???

Well here he approaches or suits and speaks:

- The girl, it is possible to meet you

- No, it is impossible!!!

Has understood???

lena.ge
Without ulterior motives all of us mastaki, and you try or taste with back...

freedom
Has already thought! More correctly, has recollected.

Has recollected, that at beauties usually well, -about-th a look, that else up to the approach to her, still simply having met eyes, you feel not the person, and rubbish any on its or her way...

Haughty any they, beauties...

The rights I, Waxes?

Juls
It only firstly. Whether At me you know job basically with female collective. At first build of myself tselok and how I shall understand, what you an arm or a hand it or him under a skirt suvat not hosh, srazuzhe are asked by a question " Why? " Also try to put your arm or hand there violently, by means of cunnings and dodges.

Fedja
Initial report Maksimoron

Has already thought! More correctly, has recollected.

Has recollected, that at beauties usually well, -about-th a look, that else up to the approach to her, still simply having met eyes, you feel not the person, and rubbish any on its or her way...

Haughty any they, beauties...

The rights I, Waxes?

And you know why haughty look or appear? Would be not haughty, to passage would not give. And and so beauties also get to the most courageous.

helen32
Initial report _

And you know why haughty look or appear? Would be not haughty, to passage would not give. And and so beauties also get to the most courageous.

It do not agree... Usually the most drunk or whom by eggs will seize.

slavas
Well, you do not give the to them, as I have understood... But it at long dialogue. In collective.

And I about street...

But vashcheta Lanina the rights.

To be more courageous it is necessary, comrades!

Ur!

VALERIJA
How much time caught itself on the same idea. Also has come to conclusion.

Here I sit, for example, in a bar. The beautiful girl sits opposite well oooochen. Naturally, the idea to approach or suit to meet proskalzyvaet. With all back and forward ideas, and also following from here...

But I do not approach or I suit for one simple reason. From it or her refusal I do not wish to receive. From another, not a question. Not terribly. And from it or her - is not present. What for to spoil to itself mood? I shall be better to sit and admire simply. And to be pleased, that there is on light a present or true BEAUTY.

But the most amusing, that simply I should sometimes approach or suit. Well it is very beautiful. Already heart misses a bit. And when I approach or suit, it's OK. At least, do not send.

Dilemma

asrta1575
Plus to it or this, how much time communicated with those girls with whom "misses a bit"... 80 % from them speak: " Yes that for a life such? Well I am not guilty, what was born such beautiful? What you so are afraid? I look, the guy is pleasant, and I to him am obviously nice... And in opinion of at it or him pavor... "

Here it is exact: " be not born beautiful, and be born happy ")))

Anna
And think easily to be the beautiful girl!? Only all also do or make, that admire...

Maria and Andrey
Well here, listen that the girl speaks you And forward!!!

Rimma
Initial report Liberty_girl

And think easily to be the beautiful girl!? Only all also do or make, that admire...

And quite often with you such, beautiful?

Lev
I do not know as her to be and as that it would not be desirable

JUVS
Initial report Liberty_girl

And I here too amazing beauty...

To me too it is hard...

Mirek
Perhaps, beautiful girls do not react to me because when I see them, I from delight become here such?...

- OLGA--
Maksimoron if also the truth such you become then yes

Grigo
All is clear... It not they strange. It I such.

Valentina B.
Initial report Maksimoron

To simply nice always approached or suited to meet, and here to beauties - never.

Here could not, and all here.

Who knows, why? Of That do I am afraid?! Be not afraid of me to offend a kind word!!!

As an epigraph:

Servants have put before Alisoj a dish with the mutton side.

- Allow to present me you to this side, - black queen has told or said.

- Get acquainted: Alisa, it is the Mutton side. A side, it Alisa.

- I to you shall cut off on a slice? - has asked Alisa politely.

- As it is possible!!! You have just acquainted, and you already on it or him with a knife... Carry away a side!

Have in exchange brought a plam pudding.

- I do not wish to get acquainted with a pudding, - have quickly told or said Alisa, - and that we so shall not have dinner at all ".

The main difficulty that you do not know for what you you get acquainted. And rights Vosky if you do not know for what you get acquainted (ulterior motive) and that you will do or make then with this acquaintance it is very difficult to approach or suit to the girl. I think, that you are afraid not of a first step, and the second. What to do or make, if the beauty to agree and will pay to you attention and will make a reciprocal step.

I do not know as at you, but at many it occurs or happens because of shyness. Shyness - quality of the people hardly making a choice. From it or this they slowly make of the decision. As a matter of fact it is phobia to make an incorrect step. And when it is necessary to do or make this step directly during acquaintance in general - extinguish light .

Therefore advice or council - definiteness is necessary:

1. It is necessary to think over precise algorithm of actions. What words to tell or say right at the beginning, what then.

2. To understand, what for the beauty and for what you with her will get acquainted is necessary to you.

Certainly, there will be problems, if you do not know how to approach or suit to the brown-eyed blonde casually seen in the street possessing tochenoj a figure. Because it is not known - what is this the person, and the main thing - what for she was necessary for you. Naturally, not clearly, with what to a side to her to approach or suit.