PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the world of clones

Mars
01.09.2004, 19:30
I do not wish to mix up or be admixed with grey mass of people in the street, in transport, anywhere. I wish to be allocated from crowd, but not by means of erokeza or deep vyreza! Really to another in any way?

neanuz
" From crowd the one who anything especial is not remarkable tries to be allocated.

Rather remarkable persons the crowd allocates itself " (Maksimoron

pusty
It do not agree.

All stars were once unknown to general public. Only after desire something to change, what that of steps aside purchases of popularity (record on kasting, entering in theatrical, search of the producer, active vital steps and t.d), they became known. Much with it or this were helped or assisted by a happy case, but as usual if you are not adjusted or not set up on success you can to not notice simply what or happy opportunities or to not use them. So adjustment or option of for the future success is obligatory. The desire always goes ahead!

And what set of the most talented and outstanding persons has not been noticed by public initially! The same Castaneda (which was primary the unpopular student-emigrant, and it is recognized only later), VAn Gogh and other

Tajushka
Maksimoron in it or this all and business what to do or make to the person if he is remarkable nothing, and vydeletsja very much it would be desirable?

Pricking
__ very efficient advice or council!

Alexeigm
It passes or takes place in due course... Phobia serosti, phobia of zero, the theory great anything... Remains in the same place where also others " problems pubertatnogo the period "...

What to advise?? I was afraid serosti, and then all it has passed or has taken place, as " from grey apple-trees a smoke ", now to me in parallel such I as all or not and to that what I seem, can the matter is that I have found in myself force to be self-sufficient, confidence of so to say. I do not need for anybody to prove anything any more, that who wants, itself will come and will understand, and if is not present... That burn all of them...

victoria
To be itself - there is enough.

Listen to itself, choose the style.

LoiGni
And what we in the street? On us clothes and the bared part it only half of head and fingers of arms or hand.

Arms or Hand can be chopped off, a head to paint green color

The clothes, she should be not such as at others. Look or see, we come into the underground and there everyone cost or stand in jeans and black dark jackets of a coat and other. Full poshljatina, one is similar to another, all dark, all lackeys.

That prevents to put on in another way...

I come into the underground (well and not only there, in the underground I seldom happen), always in pure or clean white short socks, shorts and a T-short, in racing krosovkah and anybody similar to me there is not present, and people at once pays attention. Especially, if in the street not summer., there were cases when at all someone photographed me.

As addition as a lot of body is bared, that is to show sense to another how much or as far as you criminal (to pretend as actually all on the contrary). In a sun deck or autosunburn you will make yourself from white in a dark sunburnt chocolate and then.... Uh, people all will be pjalitsja on you, and other (grannies) will speak " you chyo from kashchenko has run away ".

Yes, but besides, in the summer when all sunburnt, such trick does not pass or take place as happens even so, that others will be stronger than you zagorety.

It is possible to change style of a life, to go in for sports, run, instead of to go, douche cold, gymnastics...

But actually, well will pay to you attention, some probably courageous can approach or suit and meet you. And what further?

For whom all this circus? What for it is necessary for you that to you paid attention, to you in general should be on a drum or reel that the person unfamiliar to you thinks about you...

If you wish to meet thus it is a bad way. Many will think, that time you such at you friends navalom, and others will simply hesitate to approach or suit.

If you wish to prove to yourself, that you not the ugly creature, time on you attention turn, the same a bad way, in fact pay attention not to you, and on how you are dressed, and up to your soul all nasrat

Vitaly
Well and where an output or exit?

Good appearance and interest to another gives incentive motive to closer acquaintance. Including to sincere rapproachement. " And up to soul all will be not nasrat "