PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to steal up more close?

Dan'ka
01.09.2004, 19:30
We with the husband little bit another's.. I do not climb to it or him;them in soul, but also he does not climb to me. First it very much arranged me, there were simply cases when you learn or you find out more about the person all interest to it or him;them vanishes, there is a pity or other any feelings.. But in due course I have understood, that without spiritual affinity there is no family... I did or made attempts to steal up more close to its or his soul, but have failed... How to be?

Prostak
Will suffice to feign ignorance, you know the answer to the question

Alexei
Would know did not ask a question

zzz
And what for to it or him;them to climb in soul? Sense? Curiosity, desire there pokovyrjatsja to be closer, because " so other is necessary " or what? Quite probably, what he it is simple very much skrytnyj the person and questions of type " of what you now think? " Result or bring it or him in a status of a unbalance (to put it mildly). If he skryten it does not cure. Property of character is those. If he will find or consider necessary he will tell. Believe, skrytnye people not the most bad on light. Frequently in them the potential which associates simply do not guess is hidden or latent. If he will reveal before you consider or count, that have caused or called in itself the big trust. If is not present, alas...

Coral
I consider or count - the most bad quality in the person is trustfulness. Having trusted in someone delaesh itself vulnerable

Petrovich
The Answer such:

It is necessary to something to change...

Or someone...

ZHenechka
Come to me on page - at me many answers to this your question...

Carina44
Initial report Belojar: And what for to it or him;them to climb in soul? Sense? Curiosity, desire there pokovyrjatsja to be closer, because " so other is necessary " or what? Quite probably, what he it is simple very much skrytnyj the person and questions of type " of what you now think? " Result or bring it or him in a status of a unbalance (to put it mildly). If he skryten it does not cure. Property of character is those. If he will find or consider necessary he will tell. Believe, skrytnye people not the most bad on light. Frequently in them the potential which associates simply do not guess is hidden or latent. If he will reveal before you consider or count, that have caused or called in itself the big trust. If is not present, alas...

I often understand, that to him hardly, badly... It would be desirable pobyt for it or him the psychologist, to help or assist...

LI 3.9.25

Lar25
Initial report Road_Killer: I consider or count - the most bad quality in the person is trustfulness. Having trusted in someone delaesh itself vulnerable

With it or this it agree, but in fact hardly to live to anybody nothing telling, it does or makes the person lonely

LI 3.9.25

shurik-04
Initial report Amsterdam: the Answer such:

It is necessary to something to change...

Or someone...

How?

LI 3.9.25

Kirsten
Esteemed?

AndB
Initial report _

I often understand, that to him hardly, badly... It would be desirable pobyt for it or him the psychologist, to help or assist...

LI 3.9.25

Here the main thing - to not climb with the help. Easier or simply to show (to show, instead of to tell or say!) that is ready to help or assist and he at desire/necessity can share with you that it or him gnetet.

lunix
LI 3.9.25 [/B] [/QUOTE]

Here the main thing - to not climb with the help. Easier or simply to show (to show, instead of to tell or say!) that is ready to help or assist and he at desire/necessity can share with you that it or him gnetet.

[/B] [/QUOTE]

It is good how to show?

LI 3.9.25

Avital_she
Difficultly.

Reserve - she in fact from vulnerability. If the person skryten, means he is vulnerable. Time means to him not got from a life.

And to climb in soul. It only will lead to even greater or big attempts to be protected. I tried. Also has paid. It is necessary simply to let know that you series, that you will support or maintain, that you believe him.

How? I do not know...

I could not...

ZY: Nonsenses of all this, usual childlike inventions, do not pay to me attention...

Sergey_N
Initial report NoName00: it is complex or difficult.

Reserve - she in fact from vulnerability. If the person skryten, means he is vulnerable. Time means to him not got from a life.

And to climb in soul. It only will lead to even greater or big attempts to be protected. I tried. Also has paid. It is necessary simply to let know that you series, that you will support or maintain, that you believe him.

How? I do not know...

I could not...

ZY: Nonsenses of all this, usual childlike inventions, do not pay to me attention...

Actually you are right... Can really leave all as is... That that to him with me is really good, I many times from it or him heard it, and I see itself... But.. All the same something not so...

LI 3.9.25

Vaga
mda - the man would tell or say, it is eternal these women any chicken-feed invent

Embrace it or him, a kiss - tell or say, WHAT you feel, what you experience is will be stronger than everyones " that with you? "!

p-ks
Initial report _

We with the husband little bit another's.. I do not climb to it or him;them in soul, but also he does not climb to me. First it very much arranged me, there were simply cases when you learn or you find out more about the person all interest to it or him;them vanishes, there is a pity or other any feelings.. But in due course I have understood, that without spiritual affinity there is no family... I did or made attempts to steal up more close to its or his soul, but have failed... How to be?

How to be?

You are absolutely right, that without spiritual affinity, without acceptance of the person of other person there can not be neither love, nor a family. But, as I have understood, reading your other reports in a forum, you used a marriage, as a way to be pulled out or escape from the house, from that situation which oppressed you. About the big love, mutual understanding, probably, speeches did not go.

There was an interesting and ambiguous person who has seemed to you a worthy nominee. Certainly, all over again you accepted position when to you nobody climbs in soul. To you, naturally, it would be desirable to come in itself, to feel the independence, and the situation when nobody digs in soul or douche at another, arranged you. Besides, you very much were afraid to be disappointed in the choice. Such, it is possible to tell or say, spiritual isolability suited you only at the beginning.

Now you feel, understand, see that without acceptance, without spiritual affinity home life it is impossible. In fact it that fills with its or her sense and love. As sang "Ivasi" - to be necessary, than free better.

You did or made attempts to steal up more close to soul of the husband, and have failed. Simply detective history, in my opinion. The scout has passed a front line to take tongue. Has stolen up to enemy positions and has failed. Besides it was found out, that in entrenchments enemies, and absolutely even friends who approve or confirm sit at all, that very much like you. The word "to steal up" carries in itself sense something hidden or latent, silent, secret and, maybe, illegal. It is not combined in any way with to what you aspire - opennesses of attitudes or relations, a spiritual and sincere openness.

Opennesses in your attitudes or relations never was. Each of you, following the tradition got or started in family, supported or maintained some isolation from the partner. Now you try to construct the new attitudes or relations based or founded;established on new principles, using old strategy of behaviour. So nothing will leave. Begin with itself. Be with the husband the open soul then, following your example, he, possibly, too will be more frank and it is opened or open to you by the soul.

It is not necessary to forget, that an openness - very individual concepts. It is very connected with individual features of the person. The soul on raspashku can consider or count someone, that at it or him , another will be felt at the same time, that by its or his interlocutor as a cochlea has hidden in a concha.

You still should to learn be opened or open with each other, to trust yourselves and the partner. Be not afraid to make a mistake or an error and do not wait for very fast results. The main thing to begin itself and to be fair and opened or open.