PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has got!!! The help is necessary!

omel
01.09.2004, 19:30
Here look:

To me 20 I live together with mother (with the father they in divorce years 8). From day in day to me to have to listen or auscultate kolasalnoe kollichestvo reproaches, tk I in fact do or make obsoljutno all not so, well and if I do not listen, to at times in my opinion marazmatichnym to advice or councils, wild scandal in occasion of that to me on all pofigu, that I nehochu nothing to do or make begins and in general I wait nedozhdus that she has more likely died. Horror in a word. I so try to do or make as much as possible as it is necessary to her, but at times it reaches a wild marasmus. Type of scandal because I netak clean a potato, smoothly developing clearly in what - in problems of a world scale and again wild scandal.

When I well earned all I was easier occasionally there were houses with the purpose to have a sleep. Now with work problems greater or big. So to have all this to suffer or bear on a floor of day.

I have tried many methods, but does not help or assist there is nothing, to me at times kazhetsja that she lives in any world untied with a reality, by the way to her 52 years.

Advice or Council is required!!!!

And yes the most important all these actions napravlenny on zhulanie me from all to warn, if I do or make by something posvoemomu that it is precisely wild scandal and osoznae that she to me is absolutely indifferent (its or her ideas). Well and if nedaj the god she okazhetsja the rights......... Such cases are recollected ten years' prescription. On it or this I try to block as much as possible the life from it or her is conducted, but from it or this misunderstanding naturally grows.

pacient
And, what ways has tried, interestingly?

It can be simple she requires that it or her have regretted and has put at all in you, and in a surrounding life which exhausts it or her?

If to communicate with her so, it seems to me, it is necessary not on a subject of your conflicts. It is necessary to show interest to its or her life as those and to its or her problems. She simply requires comprehension and sympathy, is thought to me. And to what she clings, can be only an occasion attract attention and that to her is terrible...

Lena21
If it was not mum, I would prompt you one invariable correct way.. But here an another matter... It seems to me, to her it is simply boring... She works? Considering age, I can assume, that to her already neterpitsja with grandsons to nurse...

Alexey Kobozev
Initial report Loft

Here look:

To me 20 I live together with mother (with the father they in divorce years 8). From day in day to me to have to listen or auscultate kolasalnoe kollichestvo reproaches, tk I in fact do or make obsoljutno all not so, well and if I do not listen, to at times in my opinion marazmatichnym to advice or councils, wild scandal in occasion of that to me on all pofigu, that I nehochu nothing to do or make begins and in general I wait nedozhdus that she has more likely died. Horror in a word. I so try to do or make as much as possible as it is necessary to her, but at times it reaches a wild marasmus. Type of scandal because I netak clean a potato, smoothly developing clearly in what - in problems of a world scale and again wild scandal.

When I well earned all I was easier occasionally there were houses with the purpose to have a sleep. Now with work problems greater or big. So to have all this to suffer or bear on a floor of day.

I have tried many methods, but does not help or assist there is nothing, to me at times kazhetsja that she lives in any world untied with a reality, by the way to her 52 years.

Advice or Council is required!!!!

And yes the most important all these actions napravlenny on zhulanie me from all to warn, if I do or make by something posvoemomu that it is precisely wild scandal and osoznae that she to me is absolutely indifferent (its or her ideas). Well and if nedaj the god she okazhetsja the rights......... Such cases are recollected ten years' prescription. On it or this I try to block as much as possible the life from it or her is conducted, but from it or this misunderstanding naturally grows.

Dear Loft!

The similar subject is already opened or open at us in a forum. I hope, that you not obidetes. I have transferred or carried your question :http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/forums/forum_65560/795582/

Thanks for comprehension.