PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Acquaintances on the Internet: myths and a reality

Страницы : [1] 2

chemworld
01.09.2004, 19:30
There is a popular belief, that virtual acquaintance to what good, except for disappointment, cannot result or bring. How much or as far as it is truthful?

Personally I in it do not believe.

athlontb
And in real not the destiny to get acquainted?

Acquaintances in yntyrnete in most cases on mine - a poppycock. In the first in yntyrnete the majority behaves not as in real, at a real occurring it is found out. Here for example on yntyrnetu communicated with the person, it was made about itself the certain impression, has met in real - and there absolutely other person, it seems that you communicated not with it or him, and in real he is not interesting to you the behaviour. Well, etc. is shorter...

P.S. I in yntyrnete with anybody did not get acquainted, I am simple so I think...

Polinushka
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There Is certainly that absolutely a contrast.... But.. It is necessary in fact the nobility where gets acquainted.... On these biographical sites and on search in aske it certainly lazha full.. And so.. Simply.. If interests obshchii, if chel prikolnyj.. It is possible and continue dialogue in more private situations.. I here so have met love... If to set as the purpose - will meet! Certainly it will not turn out anything good and if it is simple... So in fact and in a life happens... For friends usually do not search specially

zerg
In my opinion, nevertheless the certain features of character are looked through in the person always, without dependence from that, in real you with it or him communicate or in virtuale, and without dependence from that, he wishes them to hide or not. In any case, " from a jug it is possible to pour out only that was in itself " () =)

From personal experience - ennoe quantity or amount of friends on a forum nowadays has strongly located in my reality. Among them and my liked person.

And in general it is correct _ speaks - the main thing - the general or common interests =)

rampage
Very much even it is possible... We have met through the Internet... nektoroe time communicated. Have liked each other already there. Have then met in real. Result - there were together three with something of year. In general, and till now finally have not left.

And very much-very many my good friends and friends with whom I communicate more often, too have been got not without the help of the Internet. And all it is checked already up by time. If for you rub or three-four years something mean =)

Fingers
Aaaa... I not about interests spoke. Well in sense someone prikalyvatsja there on the Internet not on children's, and in real botan hammered what-string...

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There Is certainly that absolutely a contrast.... But.. It is necessary in fact the nobility where gets acquainted.... On these biographical sites and on search in aske it certainly lazha full.. And so.. Simply.. If interests obshchii, if chel prikolnyj.. It is possible and continue dialogue in more private situations.. I here so have met love... If to set as the purpose - will meet! Certainly it will not turn out anything good and if it is simple... So in fact and in a life happens... For friends usually do not search specially

Has correctly told or said. I as have spat on everyones of lavas ru, have got or started here a diary - then normal people were.

mistr-O-
the Initial report ligne_courbe

In my opinion, nevertheless the certain features of character are looked through in the person always, without dependence from that, in real you with it or him communicate or in virtuale, and without dependence from that, he wishes them to hide or not. In any case, " from a jug it is possible to pour out only that was in itself " (=)

From personal experience - ennoe quantity or amount of friends on a forum nowadays has strongly located in my reality. Among them and my liked person.

And in general it is correct _ speaks - the main thing - the general or common interests =)

Too it is correct. Only to me in this plan abruptly does not carry - anybody from my friends on an Internet more close than on 800 km from me does not live (any citizen of Kazan).

Robert
Initial report Road_Killer

Aaaa... I not about interests spoke. Well in sense someone prikalyvatsja there on the Internet not on children's, and in real botan hammered what-string...

Aha, only there is such piece - biases - if you from the very beginning know, who writes to you, you can ignore it or him or on the contrary. And on a network - the person of shows hundred percent or interests really

MCH
In a network the person feels more confidently. How much time was, that getting acquainted with the person on the Internet, I saw in a life of the simple person, absolutely not such, as on the Internet.

sergeo Prague
" The Labyrinth of reflections " a class feature! Will tighten or delay - and pisets...

sergey81
To find in an Internet it is possible everybody.

The class lover - as from a scrub!

- it is more complex or difficult than the friend, but it is possible.

The partner, that is class to spend time (or some time to meet) - if to try, you will find.

And here the love which will be unique and eternal - very much, very difficultly.

To me has once carried. I have met the girl who would be to me in ideal pair if not two "but".

The first "but" - us was divided or shared;parted with 700 km.

The second "but" - I was already married.

Leffirty
Here all of you write, that a pier on the Internet one, in real another... And you did not think, that, at this or thus "simple" (is shocking as in general such to tell or say was possible!) the person there is that party or side of its or his person, what you saw on the Internet? Or he wishes it or her to show, but cannot while with everything, or still any reasons... But it is the SAME person! The one who something did not feel cannot, to describe it.. As hardly it is possible "to think up" to yourself the person if in a life you about it or this never thought.

And to "simple" people or " botanam hammered " you sometime to get accustomed tried or tasted? Fie...

nastya_1234
here all of you write, that a pier on the Internet one, in real another... And you did not think, that, at this or thus "simple" (is shocking as in general such to tell or say was possible!) the person there is that party or side of its or his person, what you saw on the Internet? Or he wishes it or her to show, but cannot while with everything, or still any reasons... But it is the SAME person! The one who something did not feel cannot, to describe it.. As hardly it is possible "to think up" to yourself the person if in a life you about it or this never thought.

And to "simple" people or " botanam hammered " you sometime to get accustomed tried or tasted? Fie...

Not about that... Many che cannot show in real show here. On mine each person something is interesting, but not everyone dare to show it in real. If chel stremaetsja to be shown in real - from it or him che, to pull chtol it is necessary?

P.S. My opinion...

dina5
Initial report _

There is a popular belief, that virtual acquaintance to what good, except for disappointment, cannot result or bring. How much or as far as it is truthful?

Personally I in it do not believe.

As well as any acquaintance, acquaintance on the Internet happens a miscellaneous. It is just necessary to understand precisely that you want from this acquaintance and this person. Such acquaintance can lead to disappointment, but can be and very happy.

It is just necessary to understand, that in interente it is much easier to put on and change masks, and masks in intete can be more. Certainly, the network develops, now it is possible and to hear and see the interlocutor, but real dialogue -conversations, aska, chats, correspondence will not replace. Sooner or later, it is necessary to translate in a reality.

And then the Internet, for example correspondence, can become excellent or different help that it is better to understand and feel the person.

Elliv
I have met one guy on the Internet, very lovely year once a month communicated, with frequency somewhere, have decided to meet. Have met, have started to meet... Have met for about a year...

Now we a happy newly-married couple

zerik
Happens on a miscellaneous... At me it is a lot of friends... Which I have met on the Internet...

We communicate longly enough... And that we never each other saw that fact, does not stir or prevent to our friendship

Zorin Oleg
I have met the guy on an Internet, and 2 years with it or him have lived in real. But we have run up. Though nobody is guilty, that he dung. And vobshche I believe, in acquaintances on an Internet. But after such experience, not so hotsa still time, here so..... BBBBrrrrrr....

Normund
And I corresponded with one guy on an Internet of more half a year, often spoke by phone and only 2 times met in real, but felt each other is class... But he has left for other city and we have sworn after second and last our occurring... And I cannot forget it or him because has become attached also it or him to me does not suffice.. vse-ter in general I communicate on an Internet only with close friends whom for a long time in real I know.. And to crying because of it or him up to these por-though has passed or has taken place a month = ((

Sozidatel
Alaska, painfully certainly, but it is not necessary to lose belief in people. And to cry especially. Live and be pleased. I wish all good.

ooo_1
I have met with liked in the Internet 3.5 years ago, in a month he has moved to me, so from personal experience all vozmzhno.

kaktusika
Time there was a heap....... Somewhere there it was registered, with someone has started to communicate. And here - a needle under a scapula - HERE IT!!!! Have met.

2 weeks - a dream, flight so does not happen - whispered to itself. Did not believe - that is why all has terminated. INTOLERABLE EASE of LIFE - we do not maintain force of winged scope, the soul we hide under stones. Such breaks in the Internet - illusion of freedom?

And one rigid restriction mentioned above - presence of a free time. The whole heap!!

jyly
Not so I like to meet people from a network... They very much often not such with what wish itself to show. And too often disappoint... Here, for example, you ask the photo to send, and they send another's.... And then explain, that if the have sent a photo, I would not began to communicate... Such sensation, that I searched for partners.... H'm... The Network is a network, in my opinion seldom mains-operated attitudes or relations survive in real...

IronLady
Greetings! Personally I have found the liked person in the Internet. The main thing is to believe, in that of that you very much wish and to not lower or omit an arm or a hand. Search yes obrjashcheshch. Success.

How much time you met? I - two times - _... And why? Yes because one acquaintance could pererasti about something more, than friendship. And another - well simply uninteresting person has got.. Thought it or him to pull out, learn.. Yes in what it has resulted or brought.

sledujushchajaja the occurring in real - after a long break somewhere in a month - will occur or happen this week.. I Shall tell maybe