PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pathological carelessness...

THE ELEPHANT
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

Problem which prevents to live to me since the childhood - a pathological carelessness, I easily forget, sometimes at all I do not hear, that to me speak. Can present itself as it harms to my job. Besides I often become object shutochek.

Somebody can help or assist advice or council?

In advance I thank!

Mitja
Write down

Domovoy
Presently nevmatelnost to an external world can be simply protective reaction to a mad and absolutely unnecessary stream of the information.

So if to discuss this subject it is necessary to speak particularly: that for a situation as your carelessness and so forth was expressed, down to time of day.

ssella
_, really, write down everything, that it is necessary to make, down to trifles and stavte ticks after performance.

And_Tih@mail.kz
The Carelessness - including or incorporation of the mechanism of elimination of the unnecessary information. Let's recollect law Bojlja- or the theorem Sit down Karno from a course of school physics (9-10 class). Correctly, and nafiga it is necessary?

The output or exit is.

1. Remember the information, train memory.

2. Enter the name on courses " Fast reading " (author Andreev), there there is a technique of job with the information... If you not in Moscow it is possible to be trained under their books...

Practice can will help or assist you... Success!

nadezda
Thanks for responses, I shall look for courses, I shall work above myself!

Kat 555
Initial report Imaging

The Carelessness - including or incorporation of the mechanism of elimination of the unnecessary information.... Remember the information, train memory...

The contradiction, however.

To train memory storing of the information slozhnovato owing to obligatory necessity to perceive offered as the realized information. Otherwise it any more the information for chela, and, type, verses.

In a word, nada uchitsa, uchitsa and uchitsa, that the information those would become.

And vashche it karma. Try obhoditsa small.

LONGBEACH
And I write down. Then safely I forget where has written down or in general to look or see I forget.

But it is simple in a head keep only vital infu I can, even if it is a lot of it or her.

At present so it is a lot of it or her that I now do not forget it or her, I lose it or her!

Arinarina
All on a life is smooth.... It is good... Not zamorachivajsja and all will come....