PDA

Просмотр полной версии : He will return???

Страницы : [1] 2

enoise
01.09.2004, 19:30
We met it or him only incomplete 2 months, but the whole 2 years I dreamed of it or this. All was remarkable: he was the most gentle and tender. In the whole days we were together. Any quarrel. And then something happens... He has told or said, that I am very necessary to him, I the remarkable girl, the excellent or different person, but he could not grow fond of me. About one month after our break he wrote to me sms- with words: " You the best girl from all!!! " Has passed or has taken place about 7 months, and he till now lives in my heart and I feel, what is it for a long time (there can be it for ever). Whether it is necessary to me to believe still what he will return? Somebody had a similar situation and than she has come to the end???

bogdan_1710
Something he temnit... If you the truth the best, why he not with you....

And forget you it or him you can, it all over again seems, that never and for ever. And in practice it appears, that all passes or takes place, even the strong feelings.

The best medicine, you know what? Even more remarkable, even more gentle and tender... It will be very fast he near to you. Then you will ironically smile smskam your was or former and to think: " It is necessary, and here you have appeared not the best ".

So derzhit, all will be normal and even it is good))

Vl. Vl.
PERHAPS HE of THAT THAT was frightened..... OR ONE MORE VARIANT... IT or he HAS ANOTHER, BUT YOU ACTUALLY FOR IT or him THAT THAT MEAN, And TO DO or MAKE by PAINFULLY WORDS " THIS ALL ", " At me ANOTHER " NOT FOR IT or him...

Oh
Can it is necessary to try to return it or him?...

If you feel that he is created for you...

And for a month it is impossible to grow fond of the person...

devil-Kitty
" And for a month it is impossible to grow fond of the person... "

And I so do not think... It is possible to grow fond and for shorter term. The main thing to not confuse love to love.

Baccarat
It is familiar to me - when cannot live without liked, simply choke with loneliness and do not know as further. It is necessary to borrow or occupy something on soul or douche. For example, to enter the name on courses on a photo, diving to occupy or try to draw. The main thing - samovyrazitsja. It is possible for him to write the letter. On a paper it turns out to tell about the feelings is easier. At personal meeting or by phone it is possible to get off/redden/tell or say at all that would be desirable/tell or say not so...

voobshchem, borrow or occupy in something pleasant and useful. Will begin difficultly, but at you all will turn out. I know.

bvy
Initial report Lidi: " and for a month it is impossible to grow fond of the person... "

And I so do not think... It is possible to grow fond and for shorter term. The main thing to not confuse love to love.

It agree...

But!

First time is always love... And passion...

In columns plays: Gareth Gates - Soul affection

LI 3.9.25

Mahha
ALL MANY THANKS FOR SUPPORT And COMPREHENSION!!! I SHALL try TO FIND to ITSELF the NEW YOUNG MAN (PROBABLY HE And TRUTH okazhaetsja is much better was or FORMER). I SHALL start TO go AS BEFORE ON CLUBS, kinoshkam And KAFESHKAM, there CAN be THERE I And the OCCURRING of THAT UNIQUE And UNIQUE Of WHICH ALL OF US SO we DREAM!!!

Vit'kas
Initial report _27

ALL MANY THANKS FOR SUPPORT And COMPREHENSION!!! I SHALL try TO FIND to ITSELF the NEW YOUNG MAN (PROBABLY HE And TRUTH okazhaetsja is much better was or FORMER). I SHALL start TO go AS BEFORE ON CLUBS, kinoshkam And KAFESHKAM, there CAN be THERE I And the OCCURRING of THAT UNIQUE And UNIQUE Of WHICH ALL OF US SO we DREAM!!!

Success to you! Also do not forget, that you will find in 20 times better. The main thing to not surrender)))

doc
Greetings! Whether Monstera tell or say to me the : children or guys and girls are able to like equally strongly?

ALEXX23
Initial report _27

Greetings! Whether Monstera tell or say to me the : children or guys and girls are able to like equally strongly? I can not Precisely respond, as was in a skin only girls and that there at guys in a head it is created - to know I can not in any way.

I can to state assumptions only. Basically, like all approximately equally, only the psychology of men and women very strongly differs, therefore it seems, that like variously. The matter is that at men it is not accepted to live emotions, they by the nature more rasping essences, therefore and it seems, that they like not so strongly. Feelings to hide it or him is easier, can distract.

And in general all rather, love too in fact different on force happens, and it is identical to all, that for guys, that for girls. In one case it is possible so to fall in love, that you can not eat @ sleep, and in other only occasionally you recollect a subject of love. So it as "will carry".

Wendy
Thanks! At you very interesting opinion on this question!!!! And what guys come across to you more often?

Sunny
Initial report _27

Thanks! At you very interesting opinion on this question!!!! And what guys come across to you more often? And what, they also different happen?))))

In general that guys not especially like me, more men involve, with them it is less than any such problems.))

JAJAJA
The girl.. Was similar situejshn.. Has found seb in 5 times more gentle and tender this summer.. Already we half a year together.. And at you will be as believe! Calm down and do not think about itself.. And you will notice, that around mnogop guys it is better than it or him.. udachki to you

_24
Initial report _27

We met it or him only incomplete 2 months, but the whole 2 years I dreamed of it or this. All was remarkable: he was the most gentle and tender. In the whole days we were together. Any quarrel. And then something happens... He has told or said, that I am very necessary to him, I the remarkable girl, the excellent or different person, but he could not grow fond of me. About one month after our break he wrote to me sms- with words: " You the best girl from all!!! " Has passed or has taken place about 7 months, and he till now lives in my heart and I feel, what is it for a long time (there can be it for ever). Whether it is necessary to me to believe still what he will return? Somebody had a similar situation and than she has come to the end???

Probably at all so happens.. At me was one in one... Only the initiative to leave was from me.... The Same SMSki with words liked, etc. then maty in my party or side... To me it was simple all the same... After it is matte again liked... And so month.. The truth maty were once... As a result I have made a mistake or an error about which strongly have very-very strongly regretted.. He has beconed palchikom I has come running... I have made it in a minute impulse though never liked it or him.... But I am glad that has turned out so... If we have reconciled... To me it would be bad since to me on it or him to spit... I would like certainly you to console... But... My advice or council even if he will return be not reconciled with it or him... You understand kidanul once and the second will be... It certainly my opinion.. I had a same situation...

Be not killed he of it or this it is not necessary....

MeanLizard
nah he is necessary to you such mudak?

Anna222
The Most important - TO NOT TRY TO RETURN IT or HIM. Some times collided or faced and has drawn here such here a conclusion. Always left, that it is better to spit and find to itself new. It absolutely agree with those who it advises you.

ased
In a new year's eve I have cried hour 2. Probably all year such will be. And cried that memoirs have simply strangled. On January, 3rd has risen from a bed in the morning and has understood, that something is time for changing!!!! Has gone to interior, has made to itself a new hairstyle and melirovanie. I hope, that changes in the best party or side in my life on it or this will not stop!

marishka
Well done!! And it is necessary! Change of a hairdress for the woman much means. From it or this as though all around varies. Try to make changes and in other areas, it is desirable in many. Start to do or make something in another way, not as did or made earlier. Your internal sensations Naturally will exchange, it will be passed that atmosphere that surrounds you and as result - you will have the new interests, new friends. At you necessarily it will turn out.

Elli1969
I have got on a a rigid diet! I drink only coffee and mineral water, I eat - salatiki nothing filled and fruit. The awful sensation of eternal famine already enrages!!!!!!!!! But I hope, that at me all will turn out!

Vitaly
Dear, _27.

And you are assured, that a diet what is necessary for you?

Well what for you so exhaust yourself? You are enraged with this diet. Unless to you few negative feelings?

sergej 777
I actually already on the verge of nervous failure because of this diet! I do not have acute necessity for growing thin, but at me has already become a habit during constant stresses to lean on sweet and I had a small tummy!!! I am afraid to swim away Adeps!

f310762
Though there can be it simply next protest for my part... I, if am fair, already I am afraid or rather afraid, that he to me will leave sideways! One week ago I in the underground have lost consciousness......... Terribly now...

Ksjusha To.
The Darling, better normally eat, it brings mass of positive emotions. At you it is not so much stresses to have time to swim away Adeps))

pupil1
Everything, you have finally convinced me that it is necessary to throw this rubbish under the name a diet. I shall try to convince you now. The diet is, first of all, against the organism, and it or him it is necessary to like and regret the protest, he still is useful to you.