PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than the psychotherapist is better?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Krock
01.09.2004, 19:30
Than the psychotherapist (or the psychologist) is better, if it is better, than the girlfriend? That it is better - to go to the expert on informal conversation; or to the girl-friend, "potreshchat" about a life behind a champagne and a land, joyfully spending saved on dohture money?

aleksan
He can tell all and he to anybody will not tell it....

irina gelver
Yes, it was possible to me somehow in hospital in one chamber with the ancient granny to lay, so at it or her the liked phrase was " the Best girl-friend - a pillow ". We shall trust in experience of ancestors!!

Mingijan
Initial report Karmochka: Yes, it was possible to me somehow in hospital in one chamber with the ancient granny to lay, so at it or her the liked phrase was " the Best girl-friend - a pillow ". We shall trust in experience of ancestors!!

About! We take on arms.

LI 3.9.25

Helena1
In our culture the girl-friend more habitually also can be, therefore is more effective. Psychologists for simple people (these are which not cosmonauts and not rescuers) send or have come to us from the West. And there at them, at burzhuev, friendship completely not such, as at us. At them they trust only to the lawyer. Neither to the wife, nor parents, and, sootvestvenno, to friends.

When on soul or douche it is bad and it is necessary to be uttered simply the girl-friend is certainly better. And is cheaper

And in other situations the psychologist is necessary. I mean any critical situations, pogda it is a question of a poststressful syndrome. Former hostages, participants of military actions, eyewitnesses spontaneous disasters, more special cases - when the person is exposed to violence. Here the girl-friend will not suffice the professional help Is necessary.

Nathaly
Eee well type professionally will help or assist, and the girl-friend in fact and can unintentionally do much harm

Jannett2005
And can and intentionally...

Goodlark
Initial report Dr_Grig

Than the psychotherapist (or the psychologist) is better, if it is better, than the girlfriend? That it is better - to go to the expert on informal conversation; or to the girl-friend..

Nada to have in view of what zanimaitsa this therapist. Its or his problem or task to correct for your nerves and the general or common state of health. It or this he will be zanimatsa. He for the beginning will find out from what to you badly, and then would will specify that has helped or assisted you uspokoitsa. He will not philosophize and ssylatsa on everyones there laws and rules. In fact it is not important as should be: any situation has set of nuances. The main thing - a stress coping and installation of rest.

And here girl-friends and friends will approach or suit absolutely on the other hand. They will necessarily estimate or appreciate a problem from the belltower. Will tell most likely many clever things, but will not make the main thing: will not calm. Well, can and will calm, but the unique reason: " Oh! Yes spit you upon all!! "

Here somehow so!..

SAV
Well looking what girlfriend and looking what problem. Simply doctor not zankom with you it is close, therefore he will give really costing or standing advice or councils, and the girlfriend... And besides the girlfriend can always use your words against you. So it is better to not risk and to not regret money.

Friman
Than the psychotherapist is better?

budeshshsh rent :-

Than more problems-payments is more dear or expensive

Nina. O
The Excellent or Different question, the doctor!

Than the psychotherapist is worse? That for it or him it simply job. I for it or him the another's person up to whom he (her) does not have any business or affairs. So, also nobody will understand my problems, and even to penetrate. The answer (consultation) will be standard "dies" (standard answers). And what for to me it? Standard answers I and so I know and if I do not know I can and esteem something. =)

I have a small experience of dialogue with the psychotherapist (nurseries). The impression - not the clever woman who to be puffed up to represent from itself "intelligence" and which has appeared to be spent very easily. =) at me one friend tried to solve the family problems - its or her "psychotherapist" on one and last consultation began to solicit up to it or her. =)

Also is worse that he (she) does not know me. As it is possible to help or assist the person if at all it or him you do not know. Long dialogue in various situations is necessary, probably....

It not to what all psychotherapists bad but how you will define or determine, which good, really good (competent)? In any way, probably. And to pay still in addition money for similar "service" (see the above described cases) it would not be desirable at all. =)

About girl-friends.

It depends on the girl-friend. There are girl-friends who at all should not tell anything - sideways will leave. And someone carries - there is a friend (girlfriend) who can to be cried, tell, ask look at a problem from.

And at me the good girlfriend and besides she the psychologist. =)

The panther
Well do not put the blame on someone else.

And girlfriends happen different, and psychotherapists people, to a psychotherapy not having any attitude or relation name themselves. As will carry.

Here already plays a role referentsija people. Experience. A name.

The psychologist, by the way, too experiences and clings on itself problems of clients.

But he all the same the professional also was trained some years in how to work with people and their problems.

Then (depending on therapy certainly) he nevertheless treats a root of a problem, instead of its or her display.

TatyanaI
First, it is a lot of problems, ktorye go from the childhood! We can be excruciated, experience, mistaken and as a result it turns out, that we make the same mistakes or errors which it is simple in us are programmed by parents. The girl-friend, certainly, will help or assist, will support or maintain, will calm, will give will be uttered, if she sincere. But a problem will not solve. Here also the psychotherapist (psychologist) is necessary.

Secondly, here there are problems of a choice of the good expert. People negatively incited against the psychologist, being based on experience, have simply got to the bad expert. It is not necessary all under one comb!

GSV
Very much it would be desirable to visit or attend the psychotherapist... But where it or him you will take, in sense good? Which will help or assist you? Really will help or assist. He the person, another, another's. To which all the same... And money superfluous is not present. And one two sessions will not be full... Here also you run to phone, keeping ringing to the girl-friend and you are again cried about failures... You will free of charge be uttered even... And decisions then all the same you will find itself.. The choice that is not present

Jullietta
Jaroslav's Initial report

... People negatively incited against the psychologist, being based on experience, have simply got to the bad expert...

If so all is simple...

It is more than problems not in psychologists though too it is not not enough (ours a current cho costs or stands: zazheg a subject, has taken away a pillow and has hammered), and in clients-patients. In fact a contingent already original, time nuzhdaitsa in such help. And I am not assured or confident, that he can help or assist though to something to the client, which prejudicedly otnositsa to a psychotherapy. Here it is obvious cannot vospolzovatsa its or her services. And it that to any person for greater confidence of would not prevent potreshchat with the expert. They, by the way, know everyone as nada to do or make and live, and otlichajutsa a current in the ways of belief. Someone vladeit, and someone is not present. Therefore by costing or standing psychologists with their name does or makes time. Natural selection nazyvaitsa. The others too do not die off: they people clever, city. And in cities it is possible cho it is necessary to sell...

By the way, our dear does or makes very much not bad business. Respekt! The Chesspiece here in what. To Him at all nada someone here to treat. All is much more interesting! The matter is that any raznosherstnoe, but the made society \??NO?o?? \group of comrades will absolutely easy cure any. Plurality of statements in skilful arms or hand can work wonders. A certain competitor though and it is not obvious, but will necessarily pay attention to all from them. Ostaetsa to set to him pair questions what most precisely to understand the position which has developed now at it or him. And if in it or this kollektivchike there is a normal demagogue with skills of belief, that, having caught sense of mood of the patient, to him nada a current to inform its or his (patient) of conclusion. The competitor shchasliv, colleagues in delight, the therapist receives one more basis for rising fees. In fact that the main thing in job of the psychologist - experience!!! In the beginning its or his clients - an experimental material. It then he will really help or assist.

Here and here that was required to ours at (?) - next interesting priemchik. About a pillow. For example...

vova-gavs
Horoshiy vopros.... Kak to u moyey podrugi bila takaya dipressiya. Vrode vse horosho-lubishie roditeli, kuchu podrug kotorie obojayut ee, dusha kompanii... OKazalos chto-to ni tak. Kajduyu noch slezi, slezi po lubomu povodu, otkazi ot vsego. Roditeli i mi-ee podrugi, uje neznali chto delat. Vsyacheski pitalis razvlekat ee, no vse naprasno. Togda roditelyam posovetovali obratitsya k psihologu. Psiholog prihodil k ney v techenii meseca, vel dolgie besedi s ney. Cherez mesec ona izmenilas, stala jizneradostnoy devushkoy, v lubih situaciyah stala iskat

tolko polojitelnie momenti.

V etoy situacii psiholog okazalsya lutshe podrugi i pomog ey viyti iz dipressi.

Teper drugaya situaciya:Mne seychas ochen tyajelo.. bezotvetnaya lubov i vse takoe. Toje samoe:kajduyu noch slezi v podushku, i vot ta samaya podruga tak podderjivaet menya, uspokaivaet lutshe chem eto sdelal bi lubomoy psiholog. V takih momentah psiholog ne pomojet, nujen chelovek kotoriy poymet tebya i posochustvuet ot vsego serdca, uspokoit ne potomu chto eto ego proffeciya, a prosto ot togo chto on tebya lubit....

HUGODARK
All depends on how roots of a problem are deep.

If there were deep children's traumas which prevent to live - well there violence, cruelty on eyes in an early age - then the professional to not manage.

And meek or unrequited love - has put some other sense.

Here it will be better the help the girlfriend, support.

Mesed Magomedovna
Yes the different purposes are reached or achieved by dialogue with friends and with the psychotherapist. With friends you have a rest, you regenerate in any sense. And with the psychotherapist purposefully you are engaged in the decision of a concrete problem.

And to an occasion that he works for money - so there is such concept as a calling. There are people, at which calling - the teacher. As speak, the teacher from the god. And with other trades. And it is very important, that the person has found itself in the professional plan. So it I to that that it is necessary to try to communicate with people at whom the calling and a trade coincide. Then the Person will work not only and not so much for money, as for pleasure which he receives from job.

tarzan
Very interestingly as at professionals of psychology of business or affairs are? To them help or assist their knowledge, with a life?

asdewq
The Person not having problem-???OaNOy already dead! At each of us they are, were and will be always-living, ourselves them we frame, them and is destroyed! Where I shall go in case of a problem?-in itself to leave it is not necessary-that to begin it or her reshat-** problemku it **-is necessary to begin even with the story to the girlfriend! Whether To receive advice or council efficient- you from it or her receive, and suddenly? Can be both benevolent nOO??-in fact and such happens!

I with the understand, but always I direct or refer people to experts with the experience and osobeno to men-women engaged psychology long time-frequently become patients of the bolnits-, I trust men-with them easier, they not so, not heart perceive problemki,

ANOTHER'S TROUBLE-TH WITH ARMS or HAND I SHALL DISSOLVE!

I accept also an another's trouble heart, instead of a skin-pass or -miss through myself it is bad, but differently I can not!

Therefore not the professional, but I can always help or assist! I Try!

Kolgunova Olesya
KARMOCHKE

Psychologists the same people and at them are problemki, more likely experience vital and professionalism it or him helps or assists to eliminate or erase;remove them is easier!

And as the shoemaker's wife is the worst shod..? Or it does not concern to them?

Georgy
It not to them and not about them!

Cdoka
Initial report Karmochka: And as the shoemaker's wife is the worst shod..? Or it does not concern to them?

Hm... And what gastroenterolog cannot "earn" a gastritis? Or pulmanolog cannot catch a cold and be ill with a bronchitis?

LI 3.9.25

Durk
Even more interestingly when your girlfriend the psychotherapist and prihodetsja to divide or share;part professionalnuju and personal spheres. To be cried, consult as to the girlfriend always, at any time. And here to go to her on a session or on superviziju - is not present. And here on training or group - yes.

So too happens...