PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Depression

ukalexei
01.09.2004, 19:30
Married in 19 years, has divorced in 20. Now to me 23. Job like is normal, nothing is deprived... BUT constantly there is no mood, do not see any pleasure in a life. I do not know where to get to. It can is connected by that I have stopped to drink and smoke...? Though be hung up.

Help or Assist.

Tika
To drink and smoke it is not necessary to begin already precisely!! In what good will not result or bring. You the good fellow that have thrown! Find something interesting besides job.. Think to what you pulled in the childhood or in a youth.

Initial report Oilmann

Married in 19 years, has divorced in 20. Now to me 23. Job like is normal, nothing is deprived... BUT constantly there is no mood, do not see any pleasure in a life. I do not know where to get to. It can is connected by that I have stopped to drink and smoke...? Though be hung up.

Help or Assist.

I hope for comprehension. It is very complex or difficult to watch or keep up a forum when there is a set that with one name.

I hope to you discussion of depression will be interesting prohonour: http: // www.forum.nedug.ru/forums/forum_65560/809239/

If to you it is not complex or difficult, ask the question once again there.

And I shall close this subject.

Grigory.