PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unfairly...

Страницы : [1] 2

tanya.1
01.09.2004, 19:30
... That to people it is not allowed to fly, read an idea, to live under water, the nobility of secret of a universe, to see other worlds, to return to itself a youth, to run into hibernation for a season-two, to be transferred or carried somewhere by force of an idea... We are locked or closed in these meat-bone bags and connected on arms or hand and legs or foots by a duty of soul to serve a callous body. To all it is necessary to make efforts. The whole day without a break we serve a body. We clean a teeth, we eat, we work, we wash, painted, have a shave, curl, go in for sports, sex, we buy things, we are decorated, have a good time, etc. And from this circle to not be pulled out or not escape, though in a monastery leave. Even some items or points from the list yes will remain, and new will not increase anything, except for nedosypa and dolbezhki prays. You will die - you will begin again all over again... Way of our life seems to me any otupljajushchim senseless punishment. And so from generation to generation. Why to us it is not given greater? And what advantage or benefit to soul or douche from a life of a body/in a body?

Excuse, but theology with bibleistikoj let's leave behind brackets. Theses about a fall of man and fault or wine of babies before the God explain nothing.

Feodor To.
And what is this fault or wine of babies before the god? First time I hear

And about your depressive post - though that you have listed also is not given to us, but another is given much. And some people read ideas, scientifically a fact in evidence

sql_fan
he-...

Camomile
Why " you will die - again from the beginning "? It will be possible or probable already qualitatively other level of existence in the form of incorporeal forms. And why now so? Probably to get any skills. As we shall admit or allow with the same, napr., mathematics - the complicating of problems or tasks goes on accrueing or increasing, and for the decision of following problems or tasks the previous classes are necessary knowledge for all.

And then, I in a dream am remarkable I would fly the Truth here on javu so...

The donor
The Wicked creature and that especially it would be desirable from the resulted or brought list?

Observer0023
In total!)))

serg11
the Initial report of the Wicked creature

Try to look for answers to your questions in diaries OOR, OORBASE. There is what to esteem.

Libra
And I all flied, and I played all... The paw-hepatitis has finished badly. Help or assist me the daddy! And we by the way the lowest essences-later or -after of all send or have come, before all we shall leave...

Taya
Initial report _ (she)

Try to look for answers to your questions in diaries OOR, OORBASE. There is what to esteem.

prochla. At the person obvious literary talent. But by way of experience... I doubt, that something will give it to me.

Sunflower

prochla. At the person obvious literary talent. But by way of experience... I doubt, that something will give it to me.

Then try to come into a Yandex - there there will be all.

barbarisovna
At you too obvious talent.

leshey
Oh, thanks, thanks, We are very grateful and flattered

_
At you bifurcation? I congratulate. One flowers, to another ice-cream

Initial report Longer

Why " you will die - again from the beginning "? It will be possible or probable already qualitatively other level of existence in the form of incorporeal forms. And why now so? Probably to get any skills. As we shall admit or allow with the same, napr., mathematics...

And what, yet you will not become super--- an essence, to fly to you will not give, staptyvaj heels? Here what for or to ravens wings have given eagles, and to people are not present? Only to fly and srat? From high morality, probably.

Or gills. Why they are at fishes, but are not present at the person? Who has solved, what they will not be useful? I here would prefer to live both on the ground and under water, depth constantly dreams me. But in fact to the person there to live it is impossible. You can not breathe, pressure you will not bear or will not take out... Again: the precious body will not pull conditions of existence, protect meat izbushku, a pancake.

Aleksandr
Initial report Inferno

And what is this fault or wine of babies before the god? First time I hear

You from those happy people, which not zasnoshali bibleistikoj? Keep from it or her far away. A terrible poison or venom.

and about your depressive post - though that you have listed also is not given to us, but another is given much. And some people read ideas, scientifically a fact in evidence

But it more likely exception. Also what to us it is given over our trivial opportunities? Only it is not necessary banalnostej to be pleased type to the sun, to collect florets, to cry and laugh, etc. 34 years to be pleased to the sun, to collect florets, to cry and laugh... etc. Though burst, and the sun anywhere will not get to, you like it or him or not. Neither to switch off it or him, nor to depart on other planet, most to become the sun... We shall tell or say violet...

IMPORTED_IA

At you bifurcation? I congratulate. One flowers, to another ice-cream

That is possible only morozhennoe, and any of us flowers not especially ljublit

phirkla
Znaesh we as cancers in a bucket if one tries to creep out the others cling to it or him wearing out back

Simply stereotypes are stronger than our desires

Lu-lu
Here in that and a trouble, that stereotypes are incorporated by a basis of our life. Here it also enrages...

S
"... That to people it is not allowed to fly, read an idea, to live under water, the nobility of secret of a universe, to see other worlds, to return to itself a youth, to run into hibernation for a season-two, to be transferred or carried somewhere by force of an idea... " - at the person and so very rich sensual private world... If still the person would possess it or this, he simply would descend or go at mind or wit... Our mind or wit is too simple and linear...

echekush
Mind or Wit to become enclosed under opportunities, alas. It is interesting to me, why ALL is not given to the person. Really the person boundless opportunities for self-expression and would spoil knowledge of the world, of what sense of restriction.

Marina1
And can if everything would be given to the person, he to what did not aspire?

"... Their children go mad that it or him nothing to want more. " ()... (It is a shame, I do not remember who... BG, that-whether...)

jelenan
BG, " the Train on fire ".

Well and what for to aspire to what never will be? Only and everything what to dream pleasantly...

(Looking at yours of avatars. Has recollected a phrase: the person - a bird about two arms or hand)

artchi2005
The Wicked creature! Who to you has told or said, that all this is not real!

All is accessible to the person! But it units can. It is the big work throttle also will power. Knowledge are passed elites or favourites. To become elites or favourites, it is necessary to pass or take place many tests. But all is possible or probable.

goldenbug
For some reason kakat we can without a strain of will and soul. And here to fly...

IMPORTED_AI?AC ABOUT.
The Person differs from a pig that he sometimes lifts a head to a palate and looks at stars.