PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Marihuana, its or her influence on the person

01.09.2004, 19:30
Yes, what to smoke it it is bad - bajka which at all should not to anybody be told... Yes, to smoke steel it is more... Yes, let's legalize marihuana... And all taki - under action of marihuana the world is perceived differently and as consequence or investigation, the frequent use leads to that that you get used to live in two worlds. What print will leave it? In what it will result or bring as a result?

Denis To.
Yes to what if to what is more serious not pristrastishsja... Just, potupeesh slightly, but then it is possible to come to the form again... heh

Oxy
The moron you will become. translitom you will write. All business or affairs

JJ
I hujnju this smoked 2,5 years, have then started to cause otvarshchenie and headaches and on consciousness as a result as not povljaila and on the person too as was raspizdjaem so it or him and has remained %)

Zulya
Initial report Fly_Ripper

I hujnju this smoked 2,5 years, have then started to cause otvarshchenie and headaches and on consciousness as a result as not povljaila and on the person too as was raspizdjaem so it or him and has remained %)

HOHO you simply have not noticed. See to itself - pass or take place the test on IQ anew

janell
And I where that read that in a grass soderzhetsja substance which vostanavlivaet neurones of a brain

And with success it is used for treatment different there scleroses

In armies almost kazhdej day shmaljali yes like has not sat down Alcohol in all respects much more health ruins

Well all is necessary vmeru

Term of the use - 3 years (to the day) IQ - has remained former. Interests in a life there is all less. For That to wait that?

Marjanka
the Initial report the Stray

Yes, what to smoke it it is bad - bajka which at all should not to anybody be told... Yes, to smoke steel it is more... Yes, let's legalize marihuana... And all taki - under action of marihuana the world is perceived differently and as consequence or investigation, the frequent use leads to that that you get used to live in two worlds. What print will leave it? In what it will result or bring as a result?

I not the greater or big fan of this world and when the person tries to be fenced off from it or him by different ways, consider or count, what is it correctly, and not figs it or him to pursue. And what to it or him occurs or happens? You had to go woolgathering long? The main thing that most it was not sick to accept that this world and your own are not crossed.

MAXIS
The Wicked creature, .v volume continually, that these worlds are not simply stopped, they are combined, and then and superseded...

odinokiy volk
Here and well, let this will be superseded by that, unreal. Here except for a shit and anything is not present a pain. And if the candy for it or her then all life you pay off will get.

Calvin Klein
Here also it would be desirable to learn or find out, chyo waits as a result

alinsky
the Initial report of the Wicked creature

Here and well, let this will be superseded by that, unreal. Here except for a shit and anything is not present a pain. And if the candy for it or her then all life you pay off will get.

The wicked creature, it is good to plant propagation of the use

S Irina
Misters, I ask me to excuse magnanimously, but the subject is closed.

Discussion of narcotics, in my opinion - the best form of propagation. And I against it or this.