PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ALCOHOL

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

nur
01.09.2004, 19:30
Where a side between an alcoholism and it is simple the use? The bottle of beer in day, is illness or disease? Why some people drink, and it does not involve others?

Ljalja 2005
I here searched, searched for this side, have not found out yet. To be coded it was necessary.

fotos
Between an alcoholism (or is easier - dependence) and the use there is still such concept - abusing. If you start to use all alko is more often, at you an everyday inclination to the use and you in current of day think of how you will drink this bytylochku some beer, and even two - here it already abusing. And the alcoholism as a rule is accompanied by an abstinent syndrome. Physical dependence on a drink.

SV
http: // www.miroslavie.ru/optimalist/bro10.htm

Everything, that you do not need to know about beer if you are going to it or him to drink

Chaos
Initial report Belojar

http: // www.miroslavie.ru/optimalist/bro10.htm

Everything, that you do not need to know about beer if you are going to it or him to drink

Here still same statejku about wine, and everything, farewell upotrebenie-??

Faker777
Initial report Tani

Between an alcoholism (or is easier - dependence) and the use there is still such concept - abusing. If you start to use all alko is more often, at you an everyday inclination to the use and you in current of day think of how you will drink this bytylochku some beer, and even two - here it already abusing. And the alcoholism as a rule is accompanied by an abstinent syndrome. Physical dependence on a drink.

And how then to distinguish physical dependence from psihoogicheskoj?

sunny3000
At psychological you all is already peer with whom to drink...

And when one pyosh- vapshche finish.

Boltasyov
The Bad person, and I here prefer to drink one because when I with whom "use" that, begin nonsenses vsjaki to speak and do or make and so, there is nobody to be dishonoured

Natalon
By the way yes, es type of people. Which simply uses with itself - in the first, alone, naturally, anybody series - with itself liked.

Here - I too with myself can sometimes drink.

In general it is the husband frightens - where there is some heredity...

Tanja
And what here strange? We drink tea alone with ourselves. Simply ustajalos a private rule in Russia (not clearly whence taken), that if one you drink Nonsense still that means alkash). There is nothing strange what vipit a mug or circle beer or a glass of wine and to think of the . And it is possible to become a toper without dependence from, whether you drink one or with whom that.

MaryR
Initial report Kallo

And how then to distinguish physical dependence from psihoogicheskoj?

Nju, it is simple, when will feel, that only with pisom to you it is good, zyko, and in general without it or him you and feel not so confidently - psychological. Unfortunately in due course, for achievement efekta you should increase or enlarge a dose as the former quantity or amount any more does not give the same positive effect. And then... Then (for alko it is characteristic), at you will appear chuvtvo alarms which can be removed or taken off only having drunk that-string strong - drinking-bouts (therefore as attacks of not subject pavor - are rather unpleasant) begin. And then there is on horizon an abstinent syndrome - as lomka at narcomaniacs (easier certainly) and for putting off or taking out it is required to accept - and here it is already physical dependence.

Lyoha
Initial report Kallo

The Bad person, and I here prefer to drink one because when I with whom "use" that, begin nonsenses vsjaki to speak and do or make and so, there is nobody to be dishonoured

So you get drunk also with yourself create nonsenses?

I too like after the heavy working day zasest before a computer with butylochkoj beer and suharikami - very much weakens or relaxs

Olka
Tani, and whence at you such gubokie knowledge about alkogolizme

veralex
Initial report Kallo

Tani, and whence at you such gubokie knowledge about alkogolizme

And I the expert in the field of prophylaxis and aftertreatments of dependences (and voobshchem the general or common deviantnogo a syndrome).

Fortress
Vau

bet4sure
Initial report Tani

Nju, it is simple, when will feel, that only with pisom to you it is good, zyko, and in general without it or him you and feel not so confidently - psychological. Unfortunately in due course, for achievement efekta you should increase or enlarge a dose as the former quantity or amount any more does not give the same positive effect. And then... Then (for alko it is characteristic), at you will appear chuvtvo alarms which can be removed or taken off only having drunk that-string strong - drinking-bouts (therefore as attacks of not subject pavor - are rather unpleasant) begin. And then there is on horizon an abstinent syndrome - as lomka at narcomaniacs (easier certainly) and for putting off or taking out it is required to accept - and here it is already physical dependence.

he as at you all smoothly turns out =) and I here when I drink, to me it becomes sad, tormozno, it is thoughtful (in bad sense). That in a life I very active, sociable, and t.p.... But thus I peerly continue to drink all. Often. It is a lot of. What for? I accept my sober status much more, to me is more comfortable sober... But I drink. And what is it? physical dependence? =))) but at me any "lomki"... An algophilia? =)

ezgik
The Teaspoon of wine of times in a month - here a side...

DOS
Amsterdam, well you have bent, cherrtyonka, it simply bent for to alcohol, can to your organism is serious from your rhythm of a life, he so brakes you,

Romanych
the Initial report cherrrtyonka

he as at you all smoothly turns out =) and I here when I drink, to me it becomes sad, tormozno, it is thoughtful (in bad sense). That in a life I very active, sociable, and t.p.... But thus I peerly continue to drink all. Often. It is a lot of. What for? I accept my sober status much more, to me is more comfortable sober... But I drink. And what is it? physical dependence? =))) but at me any "lomki"... An algophilia? =)

Then you will not understand without a floor of litre

Well to it or this there can be different reasons. I was began you to set questions everyones, but have then thought, what is it will be too abstrusely and too longly. Probably you simply do or make it in the company and you would not like to be "outsider", and you can is simple try to reach or achieve sooner or later desirable effect from alcohol.

volga
Not, nashchyot the company - precisely do not wash the case =) on the contrary even, more likely to me often would be desirable to be "outsider" as you it name... Among my friends it is not criticized by no means =) even mentally =)

nashchyot desirable effect... And what he can be desirable? Even more cheerfully, more ridiculously, more joyfully, than in a sober life all becomes peer to me not, even because there is no place =) and there is no need...

One time was desire to get drunk that it is direct on legs or foots to not stand =) but it so, simply particular =) more such desire did not arise, after it was carried out =)

Heredity?)))

eto_ja
In general that is strange. If the status, after alcohol, does not arrange you, and you all are peer pyosh. Hence it is pleasant to you. Here such here nonsense leaves

rita
Initial report Kallo

Amsterdam, well you have bent, cherrtyonka, it simply bent for to alcohol, can to your organism is serious from your rhythm of a life, he so brakes you,

It is the medical fact, instead of has bent. Simply those to that it is favourable - are silent about it or this...

olab
Initial report Tani

I.e. if I drink as a horse, but in current of day I do not think of it or this is it not zoupotreblenie???

noname
123456template654321

aha
Amsterdam, here you probably do not drink, share experience how it is possible to you, niuzhele does not pull??