PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What circumstances could finish you up to samoub

Страницы : [1] 2

ALL
01.09.2004, 19:30
What circumstances could finish you to suicide?

choco-late
Any, I shall struggle also a victory I shall gain!

Fred
If my relatives and friends will die all...

postrel
On suicide there are weak, weak-willed types!

Tatti
Unfortunately, sometimes the weak, weak-willed type appears you.))))

Hildegard
Misery_from_Moscow! It simply should not even come to a head! There Are internal interdictions from those zapovedej-not uby! And in the first ochered-itself.

Vesnovatov
It yes, it agree entirely and completely. Better of it or this to not think at all.

Alfa
More often suicide finish bezbashennye, silly ljudishki. And unless is capable reasonable chel to sit down drunk or smoked for a rudder and having dispersed by more hundred to drive in the nearest tree. Other percent or interest of suicides is immeasurably small in comparison with broken in failures or accidents on the idiocy and unjustified haste.

andrt
I would not go on suicide.

In a life there are no desperate situations.

maqdev
For me there are no such circumstances!

If current full sumashestvie!!!!!!

Inkognito
Know, on suicide there are on the one hand strong people - they could hurt themselves, and in general were solved on such, and on the other hand - they weak people because it is valid as it has been already told or said, that desperate situations do not happen!

I am Russian
And what to do or make, when to die it would not be desirable, but also to live not hunting, simply something has occured or happened - itself do not understand that, the desire to live and all here simply was gone..

NN
Such happens at all! But all passes or takes place also it will pass or take place!

Antonina
the Initial report _DeepRed_

And what to do or make, when to die it would not be desirable, but also to live not hunting, simply something has occured or happened - itself do not understand that, the desire to live and all here simply was gone..

I know such status!

Think about the people native and close to you, whether they can without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deny Filth
Loneliness in crowd....

Arcady
Such situations are, and even to think of them terribly. The mors is the most desperate situation

iturup
" On suicide there are only weak weak-willed types "

hm... But as it is complex or difficult to refuse from only. From the life and from the future which could be light... To cross out that was that will be... It is impossible to call categorically all weak or strong, not knowing circumstances.

olegf
To justify and support or maintain samoubijts-obviously to push them on mors. It is possible to find a way out of any situation. For this purpose there are psychotherapists, religion., close people.

Rich1
Never I shall go on suicide.

There are words, emotions, but actions from me nobody will wait gy

And vashche I advise to esteem some literature on souls or douches, on mors, itd itp.. Instantly the desire will disappear gy

vitaalex
LOSS of the NATIVE LITTLE MAN ONCE NEARLY HAS not finished..... But too I am afraid durki that it to make

Irina
And I durki am not afraid, even would like to visit there because of unsuccessful attempt. An another matter, that then there can be problems with reception of a driving licence

Filov
Suicide eto nonsense. And nobody dostoin that that the person of has killed anything.

When to me absolutely hrenovo, I eat chocolate, I change a hairdress, and I look silly filmy-HELPS or ASSISTS! The main thing will always remember that zavtryshny day.

maxim
the Initial report prosto_Alla

Suicide eto nonsense. And nobody dostoin that that the person of has killed anything.

When to me absolutely hrenovo, I eat chocolate, I change a hairdress, and I look silly filmy-HELPS or ASSISTS! The main thing will always remember that zavtryshny day.

">

I do not consider or count myself silly, only unduly self-confident people argue as you... Here uvidesh the life will sometime lay down you in such conditions, that chocolates and hairdresses will not help or assist... As mors of the native person it is possible zaest a chocolate... How?

Before something categorically to declare snachalo it is necessary to think...

I want that tomorrow never nenachinalsja... But something or something else held here with any weak hope if she will disappear I shall die...

Yaguar
Initial report Small_Lady

I do not consider or count myself silly, only unduly self-confident people argue as you... Here uvidesh the life will sometime lay down you in such conditions, that chocolates and hairdresses will not help or assist... As mors of the native person it is possible zaest a chocolate... How?

Before something categorically to declare snachalo it is necessary to think...

I want that tomorrow never nenachinalsja... But something or something else held here with any weak hope if she will disappear I shall die...

Mors of the native person.. Also what? At me the grandfather, which person I has died liked most on light.. Also what at once suicide???? It do not agree!

Always it is necessary to live further, never it is impossible to surrender! If at each such case people would go on suicide who would live??? In fact at each second person has died native!!!

missi
Initial report Shapa

Mors of the native person.. Also what? At me the grandfather, which person I has died liked most on light.. Also what at once suicide???? It do not agree!

Always it is necessary to live further, never it is impossible to surrender! If at each such case people would go on suicide who would live??? In fact at each second person has died native!!!

I about mors native have told or said, that it is impossible it or her zaest a chocolate as here advised...

And in occasion of sutsida my opinion such if there are no forces do not suffer or bear... It is unique that I wish to tell or say, so that the some people simply like this that to put on an act with suicide, that prevlech attention...