PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in despair..

jack_comments
01.09.2004, 19:30
Yes, you are not necessary to anybody. Even to itself. Here is how to themselves ponadobishsja, and the others will notice you.

Sparrow
There Is a good way to be stirred up and come in itself from idleness and dullness. Go work in surgery as a nurse for seriously ill patients of people. Beaplatno.

Sit at bed of the dying person and look or see at relatives. Better therapies are not present.

Come in detky the house and look or see in eyes to orphans. After that if you will continue to think that has written - you mean is remediless.

Praetorian
Show the initiative.

People do not like anybody to persuade, they thirst enthusiasm and initiative.

Show the initiative itself. Even if one, another will refuse, three-four will agree.

Someone can also sits and waits for a call.

mikl
Start to make acts not for the sake of itself or others, but for the Lord Uniform

aaankaa
tapka, listen, on job it is necessary, ON JOB. On any! First, there people, in a any way it is necessary to communicate with someone, in the second - activity..... Can even interesting dejatelnos..... You will feel, that something you are able, you know...... You Will distract from the loneliness, zavertishsja, you will twirl.... On courses any else it is possible..... Itself you will not notice, how new acquaintances you will acquire!

And, still, several years ago in one club me has brought..... Not tochtoby piarju...... Simply there the concept of club to dialogue has - the club of practical psychology "Sinton" is called... There trainings everyones...... Interestingly, cheerfully, be generalized simply! I there in general have found the love!

The main thing, shift itself from a place, in any direction.... And all will be!!!!! (floated - I know!)

ANNETI
Tapka, try to recollect - who from your family (mum-daddy, the grandmother-grandfather and td) could test the same status. Simply allow memoirs to emerge.

Kadabra
Initial report MoonLith

Tapka, try to recollect - who from your family (mum-daddy, the grandmother-grandfather and td) could test the same status. Simply allow memoirs to emerge.

I think, there is in my family a person who could test such status. And it has any value or meaning;importance?

Marylin
Initial report MoonLith

Advice or Council, certainly, efficient, but without preparation it or him you will not use. Besides, I think, that the person, capable to glance in myself up to the grandfathers, will not choke with loneliness and despair.

I well remember this status: all world as behind glass - all is visible, but from. You shout, you knock " hey, I here! ku-, I want to you! " - deafly or indistinctly. This pain - the blessing because she forces to search seems to me even, that...

And simply age biochemistry can?..

I Think that here a problem that you at present do not have purpose, sense in a life. It is bad. And it happens and with adult people.

Probably this situation has arisen upon termination of school and you have gone to institute as though floating to current.

The uniform prescription here is not present. As that is necessary otvlechsja, is with friends more. It is was engaged in liked business. Better any new close acquaintances.

I had a similar status upon termination of HIGH SCHOOL, it is the strongest stress when you 6 years to what that aspire, and then suddenly time. You receive a crust and all...., farewell a hostel, friends... One. Heart hurted or was ill;was sick, even went to the neuropathologist, swallowed what of that tablets for nervous system....

Well there were friends single)))....

Leave in asku in the afternoon, I shall be always glad to communicate.

Vanjatka
Be not afflicted! At me at times the same canoe as I therefrom vylazhu as I cure, shall not put or apply mind or wit. But sooner or later I all peerly come back to this status. I think, that there is a certain type of people which are predisposed to such things.

Virineya
It seems to me, that we should have something the general or common. I am for some reason simply assured of it or this! Give somehow we shall communicate!

Nadja
I to you shall tell or say more, at me such problems arose with certain pereodichnostju when my girlfriends had guys, or they got acquainted with the new company without me and it was complex or difficult to me to be entered there. In 15 years I even began to meet the guy, which not so liked me what to not feel alone, has then got used to it or him;them, now by the way I regret about it or this, has in vain spent 3 a perfect youth, and has got a heap of problems instead of getting acquainted with people, "to impose" the society and to receive a maximum of impressions. In 18 years I have married (for dr. The person), it is probable too to finish with this problem for ever, and now, I see before myself such opportunities, now I am ready to enjoy life to the full, that she gives, I want and I can like a life, and I do not wish to spend it or her on kitchen or cuisine with mountain of dirty serving spoons, I aspire to be interesting.....

I wish to go for example on courses in.jaz., to go by excursion, to go on exhibitions, I would want that admired with me, But it became more complex or difficult, I have a family, duties....... Serving spoons, education of the child. Now to have to reckon with desires of the husband, he cannot suffer or bear excursion, boarding houses, exhibitions, to search kompromisy...

I am certainly happy, the family just gives feeling of security, legs, the child pleases every day more increasing or more and more and more, but in soul or douche I feel, that much have missed, have hastened..

And still now I look at the problems as it seems to me, from more mature party or side, and have come to be happy to a banal conclusion-want or -wish-be to her!!, aspire to carry away behind itself, be interesting to itself, and spit upon all predrasudki in occasion of importunity, people like the open, simple, not clamped people. My girlfriend in the childhood amazed me with that was able to arise, she came and spoke " And we to you on a visit send or have come ", I so then could not, and its or her simplicity accepted always, around of it or her always there were many friends.

Goblin
Yes, it matters. So who this person?

pampararam
In any life such desire leans. Sometimes there is, that it seasonal - I, for example, in any I am not able to bear or take out winter, its or her eternal gloom, uncertainty act or arrive, a seeming extremity of the world... Every winter I die.

At others such happens at change liked or friends. At changes inside of itself. It seems, that the world has failed and only will be worse.

From both situations the output or exit comes by itself, in due course. It is necessary to suffer only. If to you nevmogotu... Come to me - we shall talk. Can, ladies what links... "Rear entrances" I shall open...

In any case, your situation not DESPERATE.

Unequivocally.

Guri
MoonLith, I think, she is mum. But with parents at me never was close relations, informal conversations and so forth

_, rear entrances?

deni
tapka,

On idea, at you it already should pass or take place

Do not deceive itself.

Depression to not eat fashionably

tite
the Initial report tapka

MoonLith, I think, she is mum. But with parents at me never was close relations, informal conversations and so forth

In this plane the reason of your status also lays. And that your internal child feels lonely and thrown. According to or agree Hellingeru, in your family system the stream of affective love is broken or disturbed.

Here, probably, at you unconscious aspiration "to join" emotionally to mum.

And it is necessary for studying.

kite
Tapka so it is impossible to live further. It already is called to not live, and to survive. I can only advise to forget about it. To forget!!! You go in cycles, here, that stops you from movement. You know, there is such philosopher OSHO? Take its or his "Affinity", "Pleasure" or "Creativity". They cost or stand about 85 roubles. Give, will suffice to be an ameba. Do not take offence. Otherwise to work above itself you will not begin!

JUDES
Initial report RassejannajaEva

tapka, listen, on job it is necessary, ON JOB. On any!

And, still, several years ago in one club me has brought..... Not tochtoby piarju...... Simply there the concept of club to dialogue has - the club of practical psychology "Sinton" is called... There trainings everyones...... The Main thing, shift itself from a place, in any direction.... And all will be!!!!! (floated - I know!)

, Here almost all is correct. Except for "Sintona". To what especial he had no and during the best times and now became polukommercheskim the enterprise. And so it is valid, it is necessary to move. Let this movement will seem senseless and useless. Let it will be serious. But any movement sooner or later will find the purpose. To something you will come.

One more idea, can be cynical, but nevertheless... All is on sale also all is bought. Including another's attention. To pay off with someone it is necessary attention, with someone sincere heat, with someone - physical... Someone from you can be necessary vserazlichnye fine and large services, the help, etc. for Someone, including and to your girlfriend, for certain the vest from time to time is necessary to complain of the guy. If very much it would be desirable, the another's attention thus can be bought or purchased. I can not tell or say, what is it solves all problems, but certain time or temporary moalnoe you will receive satisfaction. And still remember that time treats all... Time will pass or take place and if the attitude or relation of associates to you your attitude or relation to associates will change will not change.

I speak it with such confidence because have passed or have taken place through all this. When I read your post, I in each word learned or found out myself. Familiarly up to tears, to a pain... Just, leaving school, institute... So come on a visit, it will be very pleasant to me to talk to you