PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What do you lose more often?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Estranged
01.09.2004, 19:30
It would be interesting to know:

mobilki, lighters, keys or people?

How concern to losses? I here quiet am usual as the crocodile. Any emotions.

Thanks for answers. Will be useful for researches.

joker
Leather gloves.... Leather... And than tsivilnej they.. By that are more quickly lost...

How I concern to losses? Whether you Know.. When you for two weeks have lost four pairs.... Has bought or purchased the fifth.. You take a taxi that would not give my God where them to lose.. Also you go home with an idea, that them namertvo you will sew on elastic to sleeves (as small)... And having come home you understand, that has taken only one glove... That except for three-tier mata nothing is uttered...

Has gone in otmesku to gloves and has bought or purchased to itself varezhki... Now them I collect)))) are not lost)))

lara
To adhere, only to adhere. And it is unimportant that rezinochki household. A brain not in a status to supervise two otdelnovzjatyh units simultaneously. Or 10 pairs or steams on 100 a winter stock.

Seduction
try2be1 And that or whom lose more often?

Katya Petrov
Very much upsets why that loss of open pack of cigarettes almost full just.

Pair tubes mobile in a taxi has left. Well it obychka. Even attention I do not turn. gavnoe numbers or rooms to copy more often.

It is a lot of hours naruchnyh. One very much limited from the world championship on football the daddy prive and staffs or states. About.. Ball in a month.

Keys the steam 5 have lost. The parent I remember abused for it (latches to change - I exposed their type on lavandos)

Socks by the way too in a rating.... Leave on one.

Money like I do not lose, I have time to spend

dvd often leave together with friends to look or see navsega.

gash still often it is hidden.

But most of all probably people. And they have not died, continue to live but in what that of the parallel reality. Presently number or room mobile it can unique nitochka

Here. But it would be desirable to learn or find out about your losses more. Interrogation all taki. reprezentativnost, etc.

Katty2002
Strangely enough, confidence of I lose...

marinav
Gloves stably) a name it or him a legion... The rest whether lost, whether simply stole, mobiles phone, purses...

Svetik79
What side the asked question to concern to psychological consultations?

Mashka
vosky, losses cause in us reaktsi (frustration for example) differences of mood. It is studied or investigated also with psychology. As an external world vlijae on sstojanie internal. So give not questions set and tell that you lose.

MOHAX
I think, that loss of gloves is not the most stressful, all the same to lose people, the passport or innocence much more stressovee, though and less more often.

Gatwick
While bought their itself. And here the last have presented me at date of the Birth and I am assured that they still longly will with me.

About people?

Basically they lose me. I much less often. Not because They lose, that is why that I like navremja to be lost. Sometimes navremja develops in nasovem.

otd
I lose people more often...

nelka
All here about the important things speak, confidence of there, people... And I constantly lose lighters, keys and phone in an apartment. Still books constantly in self-summer I leave

Khanin Jury
the Initial report vosky

I think, that loss of gloves is not the most stressful, all the same to lose people, the passport or innocence much more stressovee, though and less more often.

And anybody also does not speak that loss of gloves is a stressful situation...

By the examples resulted or brought by you.. You in general rather impressionable comrade...

With such susceptibility it is better to not live... It so is easier...

Marmy
chashe vsevo teryayu samavo sebya

_35
More often diskettes and kompakty... And when behind them you come back (if it certainly is necessary..) they okazyvajutsja already "send away or have left" =)

LeshaLesha
People. And, only because very proud, vainglorious and rested. Because never I change to the principles, and I do not wish to do or make by the first a step to reconciliation.

Zmij
I do not see anything abnormal that loss of gloves does not beat to me on mentality and I especially am not soared because of it or this. Impressions at me in norm or rate, and here your attitude or relation to my person - guards. That is felt what children's insult and probably because of lesbians.

Pikachu
On diskettes at me my surname and a phrase " the VIRUS is written!!! " - whether believe, is not present - always come back and not juzajutsja for some reason anybody.

To lose socks - speak, it is typical on-, speak, socks - in general organisms with a maniacal syndrome neparnosti.

Glove almost I do not lose (fie-fie to not maleficiate)

My trouble-umbrellas (however after has bought or purchased "cane", I can not lose in any way, and has already bothered) and money - I lose everything in sense of currency and nalichno-iN??O? and anywhere. More often then I find. More often.

But I shall turn grey not on years soon....!!!

Helga_Shock
the Initial report vosky

I do not see anything abnormal that loss of gloves does not beat to me on mentality and I especially am not soared because of it or this. Impressions at me in norm or rate, and here your attitude or relation to my person - guards. That is felt what children's insult and probably because of lesbians.

And what for to stir or prevent in one two different subjects?

Absolutely not clearly...

By the way, feeling of insult probably to test only concerning people who to you are far not indifferent or which opinion to you is not indifferent by virtue of a certain dependence.. Not important moral.. Material.. Physical.. Spiritual... You in this category unequivocally do not get...

Also there is at me no attitude or relation to your person...... There are only your posts.. Which logic sometimes seems to me strange...

vosky and here this phrase " and here your attitude or relation to my person - guards. " Me in general has killed... For poslednii a floor of year we were crossed perhaps only in two subjects... Were threw by a couple of posts.. And in general all...

So, batenka, what attitude or relation..?? We, as two counter electric trains... I Moscow-cockerels, and you Cockerels-Moscow....

Nadin
Well and it is good, that you are indifferent to me. Vigilance was, but you have calmed me, thanks for time found me, I consider or count, that on more I not dostoin

asdfgh
Lost trust to people in consequence or investigation of long dialogue Earlier, and now I trust nobody in general and in this occasion droplets I am not upset On mine it is the most best variant.

holy
Love, lighters, money, the board from a TV set

all_zer
I often lose patience

Olwen
And I lose conscience... Sometimes. And I concern to losses of things easy. Then all the same still I shall find =)