PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psychotropic preparations..

Vsevolod
01.09.2004, 19:30
.... And I always very much would like to know:

Whether psychologists for acceleration of a psychotherapy have the right to apply psychotropic preparations?

Why nobody tries to spend a psychoanalysis using a polygraph as an additional source those information also analyzing truthfulness? Unique exception - personnel agencies, but I not about them speak. Eventually, people go to the psychologist to recover well or to close a problem and to it or him;them it would be more favourable if the effect of therapy was reached or achieved more quickly..

Heard statements, that hour of therapy with ekstazi is peer to 40 hours of usual therapy and that competently using the same lsd it is possible to help or assist the person, completely pereproshiv its or his mentality (for example, using hypnosis or nlp as an additional agent of influence). I understand, that in such activity should be engaged specialized, probably state, establishments, but their full absence to put it mildly surprises.

It would be very interesting to hear your opinion on these questions...

Kostromskaya
The psychodelic psychotherapy not so is effective, as it seems

And in official bodies, how much or as far as I know, in general transpersonalnoj psychologies of attention do not give methods

Can, and I am mistaken

And LSD and ekstazi is UK generally

Be engaged respiratory tehnikami

mariha
And in general now all programs on research psihodelikov in psychotherapies are curtailed or turned

Anna04
Yes UK, but I also did not speak about their use by all psychologists, but only about the licensed offices. Imho their absence speaks more likely the political reasons and in those departments where fast and exact result vital, use all. Interestingly, somebody zabugrom, for example, in such countries as Holland, tried them to combine with a psychotherapy and if yes, what them it or this left?

What do you think about use of polygraphs (lie detectors)? It seems to Me, that using polygraphs it is possible to involve more complex or difficult and detailed tests, thus accelerating process of the primary collecting of the information for the analysis. Will disappear necessity for all zhtih control scales for an estimation of truthfulness, and moreover: people at the answer to some questions frequently say lies to themselves... Naturally, I assume, that people will pass or take place such tests voluntary.

tanja
[i] the Initial report

Be engaged respiratory tehnikami

[/B]

And here it is real very much and very harmfully That you instigate me to any experiments?

Svetochka
Respiratory technics or technical equipment is it is very useful, at absence of contraindications

But here only it is not necessary to be engaged independently

And we have not enough experts

About polygraphs - to the good psychologist/psychotherapist it without need, it or him you will not deceive

Casper
Psychologists have no right to apply education medicamental treatment

Only people with medical, psychotherapists and psychiatrists

Elena_37
Initial report Freiya

Psychologists have no right to apply education medicamental treatment

Only people with medical, psychotherapists and psychiatrists

All dohtorov in an ass! Together with their tablets!

arnage
Initial report BenjiBenji

Yes for God's sake

I here at all at what

Tsunayev
Initial report BenjiBenji

You have offers on exercise of the given operation?

jalo.
Whether and me here these doctors interestingly know what arrival from these psychotropic agents. Oh has wanted on denyok to become the doctor, eh and would come off.....

musik
live fast - die young

))

djuliz
" And in general now all programs on research psihodelikov in psychotherapies are curtailed or turned " - h'm, at me other data... Anyway, for the autumn were...

Psychotropic apparatus, it is peer as narkotiuki as a whole is a replacement of grey substance by a shit) there are no harmless narcotics, practically all with long-term influence (negative) on health

And here respiratory exercises on any of the developed techniques - that... Here only explains a little-who, that for smoking softer course of exercises is necessary, lungs at them are dirtied (

enaydyon
And you of type consider or count, what all medicines should be absolutely harmless? 8)

nju-

SSSerg
Psihodeliki a thing good, on itself checked.

VSkunk
Initial report __

Psihodeliki a thing good, on itself checked.

As all has gone

Good the subject, seems to me, is closed

Francuzzz
Yes -psychotropic preparations on a miscellaneous on all operate or work. Personally to me niche nizja to give. I at once shizeju and all... Then prjachte knifes...

s_e_r_g_o_r_o
In any case presence trip-, and trip- too some kind of the therapist, but the therapist-fan or -amateur is meant.

It would be interesting to try or taste Nedug. Ru trip with the psychologist as trip-. And with the active psychologist.

Vasilisa
spy_111 if it is fair, and I consider or count... Till 15 years I often hurted or was ill;was sick, till 2/3 general or common times... Parents of that only in me did not push... And with 16- the voice has started to submit.. By 17 years has ceased to accept chemistry, only the some people travki and coal (activated).... Also you know, 2 years as it is healthy as the bull... Chronic gajmarit even has almost passed or has almost taken place.. Itself)