PDA

Просмотр полной версии : A little positive

Страницы : [1] 2

Lorik
01.09.2004, 19:30
It Was passed or was took place on forums. At all what that problems. All of that that experience, are upset. At whom that with native, close, at whom that with the heads, at whom that with money... Give less zamorachivatsja and to bring to a focus to trifles and then the life becomes svetlee and it is more joyful!

It agree

To live it is necessary more cheerfully

Zulfija
Yes simply it is a forum * * here everyone ask advice or councils... And it is usual when at the person very well also questions do not arise.. And about other sections I do not know.. I there do not come.

nadinnadin
Too it is correct

JUlja
Yes pozhalsta! Let's discuss hot dogs!!! =)))

The unknown person
Excellent or Different idea

I, for example, like acute))))))))

Gur
And I at all do not like them!!!

From all fastfudov I like current KFC =)

~Ancha
mda... oftop has gone

Daniil
Initial report Chilli_Villi

Yes pozhalsta! Let's discuss hot dogs!!! =)))

Like sobachki correct preparation?

Devushkaaa
Initial report Grigoriy

Like sobachki correct preparation? Ha! And why also is not present??? You asked a positive!!! It is possible jashche to discuss chokolad!!! Perfect veshsh, raising or increasing mood!!! =)))

Olga Anat.
And I here simply fly and ugaraju above problems, which people impose to themselves... By the way dohtora " the blitz griga " cheto it is invisible.... It is tired likely)))

Elen
Initial report Paskudnik

And I here simply fly and ugaraju above problems, which people impose to themselves... By the way dohtora " the blitz griga " cheto it is invisible.... It is tired likely)))

Vidat has overworked in real

Ecaterina Igorevna
You Wish to be happy - be it or him!

boroda
dont vorri, bi heppi...

That it is done or made - all to the best...

In each loss there is a share of a victory...

natalya
Actually

Simply so we are created, that seldom we share pleasure

And here to tell about the problems will refuse nobody

Lesha
Freiya, nju, it do not agree)

If constantly you merge on relatives of a problem - soon close does not remain... Except for those who catches from this or it kajf, and on the given type the clinic cries...

Personally I express only to the named sister, and that occasionally... Usually for me the wall and fists) suffer

Andrey...
Initial report Meliandor

Freiya, nju, it do not agree)

If constantly you merge on relatives of a problem - soon close does not remain... Except for those who catches from this or it kajf, and on the given type the clinic cries...

Personally I express only to the named sister, and that occasionally... Usually for me the wall and fists) suffer

I do not speak about relatives

I about these forums

We that here very much even not close people

And to pour out dung on another's lovely business (((

I do not think, that flew that write in forums actually search advice or council or support

Zinka
They not search for supports, and to express want.. Has written here or to a diary - and like as it has expressed, released or exempted... And if even in dispute/discussion has entered - so in general fine.. And differently why the hell in general this project is necessary? And? =)

ekrubleva
Well here I also speak that are released or exempted from dung

For pleasure anybody to be liberated does not want

I only explain why positive it is not enough

vera bogdanova
Excuse, has not understood... Thought, to reproach has solved...)

But if another's problems that, actually, has decided to find " psychological consultations " in a subject are not necessary to you? =)))

rtifalex
Initial report Meliandor

Excuse, has not understood... Thought, to reproach has solved...)

But if another's problems that, actually, has decided to find " psychological consultations " in a subject are not necessary to you? =)))

And to that another's problems are necessary?

And has come seda because on education the psychologist

slk
Initial report Freiya

Actually

Simply so we are created, that seldom we share pleasure

And here to tell about the problems will refuse nobody

Yes good seldom we share pleasure!!!! I here am constant!!! I give all on a slice of the happiness!!! The truth usually a positive wash on www.kolbasers.ru and here I only in psychological come =))

Andin
Initial report Shapa

Yes simply it is a forum * * here everyone ask advice or councils... And it is usual when at the person very well also questions do not arise..

Has read through the first post and it wanted to write the same.

Nelly22
Initial report Longer

Has read through the first post and it wanted to write the same.

Questions are always

andrey101
Simply many are not able in what negative or neutral to catch a positive. I assure, at many depressujushchih though they do not notice that, in ideas there is a lot of optimism.

It as the same fragment from film can be shown in Hitchcock's style and Mr. Bin, the Brazilian serial and psychological melodrammy, having changed only music.