PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE HACKNEYED SUBJECT OF MORS AND LIFE, BUT ALL...

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

nurlan
01.09.2004, 19:30
You would like to die or prefer to live? Why? If would wish to die, as? How you consider or count, suicide-it or -this;-thus delicacy or, probably, on the contrary? If you have responded yes to a question: " you wish to die? ", tell or say, whether really you give yourselves the report on the decision or it is empty chatter?

Everything, has expressed the ideas, respond...

Lavs
It is not hackneyed subject, it is a silly subject (excuse)...

Those who are alive - to die are not going to

Those who have decided to die - on forums not shljajutsja (well it is problematic... A Pentium in a coffin not vlazit)

And those who is banal the attention and general compassion unfortunate sudbinushkoj draw to itself... That has already responded...

Nata
In Russia two troubles. The second has eclipsed the first at all.

ViktorijaS
Initial report Leja

It is not hackneyed subject, it is a silly subject (excuse)...

Those who are alive - to die are not going to

Those who have decided to die - on forums not shljajutsja (well it is problematic... A Pentium in a coffin not vlazit)

And those who is banal the attention and general compassion unfortunate sudbinushkoj draw to itself... That has already responded...

Thanks for... The worthy answer

Spark
Initial report 25

In Russia two troubles. The second has eclipsed the first at all. vodka and roads?

Grigoryan
Initial report __

Roads and fools.

Silvija
Initial report 25

Roads and fools.

HAHAHA!!! You as always bleshchesh wit!!! =)))

NEO1976
What means you would like umiret?

Leja, I with you agree.

Suicide-it or -this;-thus delicacy or, probably, on the contrary?

On mine it is illness or disease. As souls or douches and bodies...

Fox
I choose to live only because " That one mors in infinite chains of degenerations means? "

Sdoooohnuuuut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Well and you are shorter sdohnesh samoubivshis that pererodishsja in samotyk, and it is insulting!!!!!!!

shram
I Wish to live. The life is struggle. And to die always you will be in time. The mors is chosen by weaklings

Nazira
100 points!! The clear head)))

Negative
zhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhzhiiiiiiiitt it is unequivocal

prestige
And jahochu to die... At me all huevo and is disgusting... I was bothered with a life...

Yesterday I was hung up it has not turned out.. The day before yesterday tablets guzzled and it has appeared what is it vitaminki.. .do it or this veins cut and nehrena it is impossible....

And all because a life washing dung and liked color at me black... And still I adore vile valo... daaaaaaaaaaa..... vile about vile mine valo!!! daaaa... tolko for the sake of it or him I still live and only for the sake of it or him now I shall go again I shall risk veins to cut.... In fact to any all to spit I live or not....

Only it is not necessary now govrit that I to you am important also you want that I have remained... I know cht ovam to spit.. All people suki and the sun ebanyj a lantern.. I hate this life...

Scornake
Initial report __

And jahochu to die... At me all huevo and is disgusting... I was bothered with a life...

Yesterday I was hung up it has not turned out.. The day before yesterday tablets guzzled and it has appeared what is it vitaminki.. .do it or this veins cut and nehrena it is impossible....

And all because a life washing dung and liked color at me black... And still I adore vile valo... daaaaaaaaaaa..... vile about vile mine valo!!! daaaa... tolko for the sake of it or him I still live and only for the sake of it or him now I shall go again I shall risk veins to cut.... In fact to any all to spit I live or not....

Only it is not necessary now govrit that I to you am important also you want that I have remained... I know cht ovam to spit.. All people suki and the sun ebanyj a lantern.. I hate this life...

there Can be you of Gotha?

Provizor

-------------------------------------------------------

And on mine you actually so do not think...

Sashka
Initial report Chilli_Villi

HAHAHA!!! You as always bleshchesh wit!!! =)))

Good morning, my pleasure!

Terena
People will suffice to regret!!! Spring on a court yard!! The sun shparit!!!!

And in general depression it really problem also that there was she recently... Whether Ask grandmothers and grandfathers they in general know such word!

And now a question: Can all of us durju we toil??? Also we decide (!) to themselves infernal sufferings and the crumpled destiny???

ess_sergey
Initial report __

and you take it -can becomes easier?

birte
Initial report Leja

People will suffice to regret!!! Spring on a court yard!! The sun shparit!!!!

And in general depression it really problem also that there was she recently... Whether Ask grandmothers and grandfathers they in general know such word!

And now a question: Can all of us durju we toil??? Also we decide (!) to themselves infernal sufferings and the crumpled destiny???

And to you did not occur, what morses people want for the different reasons? And not only because it or him huyovo

Cardiolog
mdja)))

alis
Initial report __

And to you did not occur, what morses people want for the different reasons? And not only because it or him huyovo

And you have such reason?!

N_Y_C
Initial report __

it is valid, what for to you to live!?? Well has cut to itself veins, well and what, well has gone to the world other, well and what?? You dumaesh, what to you are good, and another it is even easier?? YOU of a knot the most natural, in addition egoistichnaja!!

Vitaminki any more do not drink, advantage or benefit what, time so to you would be desirable to die, and solne as the lantern too will not help or assist, you budesh to boil in a boiler together with the others egoistami as well as you, and budesh to shout heart-rendingly that a life not a she and bad, and that you would like to mum... But alas... Your time is has left or cunning.. You could not use the life given to you correctly... And I at all would like you the nobility.... suchechka...

allochka
Really in a life there are no perfect things which it is possible to notice and be happy! Mors for the sake of mors-nonsense.... Run from itself - lie.... The Life can be endowed only for idea... Views... To kill itself for their -delicacy.. For in alive remain only strong... So was eat and will be... Natural selection!!! If you consider or count yourself as the weak person... Operate or work.... I think it is not necessary to litter a society with a dejected view... To propagandize a suicide....

krivaya
Initial report __

You would like to die or prefer to live? Why? If would wish to die, as? How you consider or count, suicide-it or -this;-thus delicacy or, probably, on the contrary? If you have responded yes to a question: " you wish to die? ", tell or say, whether really you give yourselves the report on the decision or it is empty chatter?

Everything, has expressed the ideas, respond...

For a long time I dream to get rid of this huety. Now me the certain plans and keep only that I am necessary to my parents. I have put myself certain time or temporary frameworks during which I should receive conceived. If it or this does not happen, nothing will keep me in this life. I wish to add only, that years me it is far not 17, so it not empty chatter, and belief.

DVStranger
the Initial report stakkars

And you have such reason?! yes, is. But at all thus at me all perfectly (rather)