PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aggression as the form of protection

Страницы : [1] 2

Moor
01.09.2004, 19:30
It is difficult to Me to get rid of aggression. If the person to not like me categorically I all time scoff, vrednichaju.

To me not hochetsja to be such - it is unpleasant to me but how to get rid of this property, I do not know.

ballu
And itself on a place of that above whom izdevaeshsja did not represent? It is not pleasant-ignore, to yourself nerves you will save up.

Lissca
Initial report Lukisa

It is difficult to Me to get rid of aggression. If the person to not like me categorically I all time scoff, vrednichaju.

To me not hochetsja to be such - it is unpleasant to me but how to get rid of this property, I do not know.

And I very well understand you

At the most same trouble

But I am a problem I do not consider or I count and to get rid I am not going to

Vladilit
Initial report Lukisa

I give the task: From the very beginning like all people. Like until they will not prove the return - that them no trouble to like!

Let they prove, that bad, and you very much like! Like, how much you can!

Execute!

arinna2
the Initial report the Rarity

I give the task: From the very beginning like all people. Like until they will not prove the return - that them no trouble to like!

Execute!

a current understand me correctly I do not wish you to afflict, but I on your place would choose nik: pafos.toka without insults and remember about the equipment or installation

Eric
Initial report _

A current understand me correctly I do not wish you to afflict, but I on your place would choose nik: pafos.toka without insults and remember about the equipment or installation

I remember!

I all peerly like you, Azat!

It is strange, that you name it pathos...

Into pathos my words are turned by you!

Gulnaz
I try to understand, why some people very aggressively behave in CHATS and forums. And, there is time, and people all become more angrily and more angrily. I understand, there is a mood, all are to be sent. With it or this sinned, made mischief and pinned up. But only in reply to someone's aggression. But it happened seldom. And here has collided or faced - the moderator me is already hollow year offends.

Why? I can not understand.

fifune4ka

I remember!

I all peerly like you, Azat!

It is strange, that you name it pathos...

Into pathos my words are turned by you! here under these words directly the song read the burial service or inveterate moshenikov also arises Like me like or a Chaif Like its or his such what he is

Initial report _

I try to understand, why some people very aggressively behave in CHATS and forums. And, there is time, and people all become more angrily and more angrily. I understand, there is a mood, all are to be sent. With it or this sinned, made mischief and pinned up. But only in reply to someone's aggression. But it happened seldom. And here has collided or faced - the moderator me is already hollow year offends.

Why? I can not understand. I do not wish to seem not vezhej and who such MODERATOR?????????

BigQuestion

Execute!

And it is casual not hypocrisy nazyaetsja?

I here have understood

In that continually, that is not necessary litsimerit in this case, and necessary really to try to like.

neznaju, but I kazhetsja should concern is easier to these people and that they speak, then both aggression will be gone also hostility...

_Valeri_51
Initial report _

I do not wish to seem not vezhej and who such MODERATOR?????????

I shall tell or say on a secret, only not to that do not speak: he/she is such person which supports or maintains a chat or in this case for example our forum

Dinrit
Initial report Grigoriy

I here have understood

In that continually, that is not necessary litsimerit in this case, and necessary really to try to like.

neznaju, but I kazhetsja should concern is easier to these people and that they speak, then both aggression will be gone also hostility...

Too well to be the truth

apelsinka
Initial report Freiya

Too well to be the truth

It is necessary to believe in the best

Kulia
Initial report Grigoriy

It is necessary to believe in the best

Yes, I have noticed, that you very optimistical

It is healthy

kkyu

Execute!

How you represent it to yourself?

It already smells slightly of idiocy. To like traitors, and moral ugly creatures I nevsostojanii physically - me will simply pull out rascals

Aleksey P.
Initial report _

Why? I can not understand. Try to respond to insults politeness, can though so we shall reach their conscience. We shall finish rudeness culture!!!!!!!!!

The wife
We shall strike sound sleep on sincere torments!

terr
Aggression, certainly as protection, but all is necessary moderately

larisa +
Aggression is a style of a life and it is not necessary to get rid of it or her

Lizetta
the Initial report vosky

Aggression is a style of a life and it is not necessary to get rid of it or her

Aggression is a human delicacy, and it is better to get rid of delicacy:

When at you there is nothing to be protected more or when you are not able to be protected on another you start to attack. When to you it rage and boring which develops into aggression there is nothing to tell or say at you causes. To win fight you should not test aggression, you should be in a quiet status and is precise vosprimat surrounding reality. When at you small sobachka barks and thus runs from you, she you boitsja, but thus barks and again runs up is a delicacy at an animal level.

Marisha
ageressija too happens different and I do not consider or count, that such people as Napoleon, Hitler, neron, Stalin, the Tyrant, etc., etc. were weak people.

ZHandalinov
the Initial report vosky

ageressija too happens different and I do not consider or count, that such people as Napoleon, Hitler, neron, Stalin, the Tyrant, etc., etc. were weak people.

It agree, there is different, but in the given topic an aggression projavljaetsja, as delicacy. And with Villi, you show delicacy expressing about it or him and assimilating to him

pit2003
Initial report Grigoriy

It agree, there is different, but in the given topic an aggression projavljaetsja, as delicacy. And with Villi, you show delicacy expressing about it or him and assimilating to him

It at me such method of a relaxation. It is pleasant to me, when the person is conducted that I wish to dictate to him. He is primitive also it to me to like even more. I do not hollow with foam at a mouth on klave, and simply naslozhdajus drawing up there is nobody offers. To me to spit on it or him and its or his aggression, here it is a lot of to him similar users and with them to become much more cheerfully.

OljaSH
the Initial report vosky

It at me such method of a relaxation. It is pleasant to me, when the person is conducted that I wish to dictate to him. He is primitive also it to me to like even more. I do not hollow with foam at a mouth on klave, and simply naslozhdajus drawing up there is nobody offers. To me to spit on it or him and its or his aggression, here it is a lot of to him similar users and with them to become much more cheerfully.

Has found to itself a ball