PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ?????

Student
01.09.2004, 19:30
People if to advise the friend to make DNA to check up from it or him or not from it or him the child, kotory jrodila its or his beloved, it will be correct or not correct? Or to rise in the party or side and to not speak him about the doubts?

Tell or Say the opinions

timur29
It depends on that, how much or as far as the close friend. However, the main thing that its or his beloved has not learned or has not found out about your doubts therefore as if there will be, that a child from it or him, and suspicions were vain, pardon can not be.

Tiger431
About it it is difficult. What for? Start up live. I warrant or vouch, at you will appear on two enemies more (the friend and the wife), mentally. And you then zamuchaet conscience.

All we guilty, remember

angelina
It is not necessary to do or make it or this. He likes it or her, and the rest is not important.) and he the likes the child? Not important especially whose semen was, the attitude or relation is important!

Irishka
Initial report _

People if to advise the friend to make DNA to check up from it or him or not from it or him the child, kotory jrodila its or his beloved, it will be correct or not correct? Or to rise in the party or side and to not speak him about the doubts?

Tell or Say the opinions

Know I is glad, that you so well concern to the friend. But never it is necessary to climb in another's attitudes or relations. In this case I always sovetoju, close up gazetoju

Pamchik
Their this private affair...... And then you do not know as the friend will react.

I not sovetyvala vlazit in private life of family. Have given birth, are happy and thanks God. If the child not it or him, all peerly will sometime emerge, and situations there can be a mass. It is better to not interfere...

fleur.80
It agree with! Their This business, they will solve, as it or him to be!