PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is difficult to find the good person but as easily it or him to lose. Why so?

OGG
01.09.2004, 19:30
I neznaju that to me now to do or make! At men jabyla the best girlfriend! We have met her one year ago! And it seemed to me, that we with her nerazlej water! Have celebrated on July, 6th year of our acquaintance! Till this time all was simply remarkable! But then in our attitudes or relations every day promelkal what that a negative both every day more increasing or more and more and more! Then I began to feel that to the person with me not interestingly! And then that I it or him tprosto zaeb..........! And so we with her also have sworn! I neznaju what now to do or make! I do not wish it or her to lose, but also during too time I do not presume that the person with me so addressed (that is spat to me to face). She has started to communicate with little girls which is more younger than its or her year on 3 or 4! It seems to Me is full absurdity! More shortly our attitudes or relations have come into full deadlock! In mirror deadlock, therefore to find a way out of it or him it is necessary to try very strongly! Prompt that to me to do or make and how itself messages???

TSGGF
Because maintenance of any attitudes or relations is big work. The best way to try to return the girlfriend - to talk to her, to discuss the reasons of quarrel, not becoming personal. If it is necessary, apologize before the girlfriend. But if she will not want to renew the attitude or relation - well, means, not destiny. Let is friends of whom wants. Its or her this right.

KSergV
And can it is simple you have exchanged and have ceased to understand each other, and it already is not necessary for you this comprehension, and you cling to the last memoirs...

Voronkova
It not friendship, and so... The Chicken-feed.

Friendship it for ever.

Nektarina
Not zamorachivajsja... Also forget about it or her... Such "good" people will be much... If so to experience izza all... Any nerves will not suffice... Be easier)) If than really attitude or relation necessary the destiny again will reduce you....

CheZka
The Darling, how much I communicated with people for this trip, all zaebali yours ponty...

You mimikavyrazhaet more than is enough of them.... It is opposite to look at it........

Yes, I became agresivnee, but I do not know, how I suffered or bore this your facial expression and have not given you on a face, though so hotelols....... Your tone will deduce or remove any.......

If you will not change, our attitudes or relations never vostanovjatsja.........

Besides, you zaebla to put you above all... If you in Surgut are abrupt and at tja bogatenkijpapanja, it does not mean, that you above all......... You Consider or Count yourself above??? Herli then you climb??? Start up others before you on forepaws run, and I am not going to........ That's all....

Well and as to you!?

tamara
the Initial report manichka

I do not like letsimerie. Hammer on it or her. Also reflect, you can and in the truth of put above others. Look or see at itself from

CK
Human mutual relations never were lungs, that between one floor, that another. It undoubtedly work, is experience. On myself I shall tell or say, that there were situations when nearly up to abuse. I simply interrupted all contacts., two the floor of year, the year did not communicate with someone. But then, normal. It is not necessary to go in cycles, during the different periods of a life principles, views or interests can miss. If this person really friend in due course will return into place, but probably destiny and will dissolve. Reconcile, anything here to not do or make, you are simple it or her do not push away and be not imposed simultaneously. Depart aside, observe. Then you will look or see, than all it will end......

mashutell
Friends......... It once and for all life......... And my opinion close friends whom painfully to lose - friends to the childhood........ And all rest good friends........ Here already years of fifteen any new friends, simply good friends....... druzja pass or take place check by time....... When in pleasure and in a trouble they always series......... And for a year to not learn or not find out at all the person..........

Olga Sergeeva
Release or Let off it or her. Let lives the life.

Hardly later, after will pass or take place any time, you can be and will make out that grain with which your quarrels have begun.

And it is now clear - eo any more friendship.

So happens. It is very a pity.

Agni
Release or Let off it or her. Let lives the life.

Hardly later, after will pass or take place any time, you can be and will make out that grain with which your quarrels have begun.

And now clearly is any more friendship.

So happens. It is very a pity.

Crush
the Initial report manichka

I neznaju that to me now to do or make! At men jabyla the best girlfriend! We have met her one year ago! And it seemed to me, that we with her nerazlej water! Have celebrated on July, 6th year of our acquaintance! Till this time all was simply remarkable! But then in our attitudes or relations every day promelkal what that a negative both every day more increasing or more and more and more! Then I began to feel that to the person with me not interestingly! And then that I it or him tprosto zaeb..........! And so we with her also have sworn! I neznaju what now to do or make! I do not wish it or her to lose, but also during too time I do not presume that the person with me so addressed (that is spat to me to face). She has started to communicate with little girls which is more younger than its or her year on 3 or 4! It seems to Me is full absurdity! More shortly our attitudes or relations have come into full deadlock! In mirror deadlock, therefore to find a way out of it or him it is necessary to try very strongly! Prompt that to me to do or make and how itself messages???

I recently had such situation..................... First we did not communicate, have then talked and have come into contact