PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To stop to smoke?

Sarah
01.09.2004, 19:30
How to make and that by itself already and otkazatsja it is difficult!

mjk
Can will seem pretentious, no-to take and throw, as I, in one day.

I and before threw, but if you will understand, that really want, what is it it is necessary for you - will throw and any more will not be (more than 1.5 years).

Legress
It is necessary to something to replace smoking. You smoke on a habit or when to you it is bad? You can spend some days not being crossed with smoking ljudmi? You thin? You Like sweet?

Toros
Smoking - more psychological attachment.

To throw, it is necessary to solve for itself is necessary for you it or not.

Whether you want it or this or not.

If yes.

That to stop to smoke not sostovljaet any problem.

If is not present, anybody will not help or assist you.

tatusja
One it is very serious - the stimulus should be external:

" Here all have thrown, and I that? "

Or " For the sake of the child (liked) everything I shall make! "

Or " It is time to change abruptly all life, with it or this and I shall begin! "

Success, at you it should turn out!

natasha
It is necessary to make so that the desire has passed or has taken place. I here could. Instead of desire disgust.

Helli25
Initial report Deadly_Emptyness

It is necessary to make so that the desire has passed or has taken place. I here could. Instead of desire disgust.

How you have achieved it or this? (Disgust)

Xenia
I have solved for myself what to throw I shall smoke under the scheme or plan. 1. I shall define or determine exact quantity or amount of the cigarettes smoked for a day. 2. I shall define or determine provisional time of smoke breaks. 3. Further-1 a cigarette, I shall transfer or carry time of a smoke break or I shall increase an interval between cigarettes. Once I stopped to smoke and long enough time did not smoke, and who has then decided to check up more strongly she or I, gradually she has won, but subconsciously I know, that I am all the same stronger probably

Shura
Smoking is dependence, necessary to make a choice for itself, you smoke or not. Here the link to the book which has helped or assisted me to stop to smoke and my sister

http: // www.stopsmoke.land.ru/Allen_Carr_book_pt10.zip

The method of will power works not for everything and when you stop to smoke easily, without psychological naprjagov it is better. Litter for PR, but too the book is good.