PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To survive

lessia2000
01.09.2004, 19:30
Who-string looks a serial on ORT " Survive "?

Who looked, how think in what the basic plot consists?

oja
And and here psychological consultations? At you that, shift on this serial?

Not arrival!

You
Initial report Anima_Vilis

And and here psychological consultations? At you that, shift on this serial?

Not arrival!

No, film is good that there there is an analysis of attitudes or relations in group of the people who are being in ektsremalnoj of a situation and a constant shock.

bastik
Well and their psychological interaction.....

Vladimir580
Good, then live)) * itself thinks: " Probably it is necessary to look or see though one series... " *

EKA
My version was, that all of them have died, only do not understand it or this and solve the not finished business or affairs and problems. Only one - the hunter, the former invalid, glades in what a chesspiece.

Already I do not think out versions, and simply I look with interest. At all I do not represent what there will be an extremity or end

igorekm
Initial report _II

My version was, that all of them have died, only do not understand it or this and solve the not finished business or affairs and problems. Only one - the hunter, the former invalid, glades in what a chesspiece.

Already I do not think out versions, and simply I look with interest. At all I do not represent what there will be an extremity or end

Yes... But there on- the child is involved... You remember, than last series has ended?? This dude who tries to bang the child in lists flying was not... =0!!!

And more there this French.... How she for 16 years has not gone mad??? And whence cartridges.. Them there that the whole ton was... And have noticed, they have found the leader at once. More precisely at once there was chel, which all of steel slushatsja... =)

Maria D
A plot: who that should remain, the law dzhunglej/

p.s. The law forsters

Kalamit
Initial report Grigoriy

A plot: who that should remain, the law dzhunglej/

It will be the protagonist and its or his girl, the law forsters

Tsygankov
The French seems quite mad

And protagonists there I Think survived much will be much

Greny
Initial report _II

The French seems quite mad

And protagonists there I Think survived much will be much

Well considering, that she with the husband has shot the child....

And as you think what is this the voices, whispering to survive... To survive...? Can delirate they have begun or started? And how you think the boy will be born or the girl??

kosi4kin
About voices if it is fair, I know nothing - did not hear I Look usually under cries house and except for the translation text a little that I catch

The guy most likely will be born, probably, will be any paralel with Jesus

natuk
Initial report _II

About voices if it is fair, I know nothing - did not hear I Look usually under cries house and except for the translation text a little that I catch

The guy most likely will be born, probably, will be any paralel with Jesus

You think... I here have passed or missed a series.. You looked?

freesoul
Unfortunately, I have counted upon repetition on Monday, and there prophylaxis

bilir1
Here oblom, it is necessary to wait for following revival.. = (

Sash149
http: // lostrussia.com/

asya
shpasibo, I shall be read)