PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reflection

Munjasha
01.09.2004, 19:30
Reflection. Here I that have decided do not think for delirium and crying sumashedsheg

Here I that have decided do not think for delirium and crying sumashedshego.

I here about what. When I worked on whom that and taught let not small but also not greater or big zarobotnuju a payment, I was pleased lives, to have a rest went and much that allowed myself. Vobshchem breathed a full breast.

And here there has come or stepped the second stage of a life I the owner on me people work and I have forgotten that such rest has forgotten as where that to go with family to have a rest, vobshchem has spat upon itself. There is money a machine or car and others of charm but they send away or have left on the second plan. In the foreground job job and more time job. She already to dream in a dream.

Whether one I know such or it is a lot of us. Children or guys respond as further itself to a message moget to spit and get a job to kamu nid and to forget all problems.

Sometimes here I think as well to be worker otpahal the 8 hours and everything, and here pashesh round the clock.

nextok
Greetings.

SWEET the nickname certainly prikolnoe)))) not under to become the desponding person. Many dream about huge babkah, agree to plough for 38 hours per day. Can throw all, you think from it or this it becomes easier?? And navrjadli will throw. So excuse but it seems to me what is it empty conversation, problemka probably in what that the friend. Find to itself explanatory or sensible zama, such that on it or him it would be possible to leave your business or affairs for a month or more and find time for family, go where on further, whether descend or go on left that. I certainly not so good adviser, he if you have asked about opinion on this question, here I have stated it or him.

Do not despond all TYPE-O.

luara
In all it is necessary to observe only that that will force to be pleased...... To do or make that that it is pleasant........ And that it is pleasant to do or make that........ A logic chain - I do or make that that is pleasant to me what then to do or make that it is pleasant to me......